LFM: Herald of The Titans!

90 Tauren Druid
We are looking to run Ulduar for the "Herald of The Titans" Achievement!
All are welcome as long as you meet the following requirements.

Requirements now:
- Level 80 Horde character. (Soon-to-be 80's will also be accepted as long as you meet the next requirement).
- Willingness, patience and time to help others gear up as you gear yourself.

Requirements later:
- Full item level 226 gear.
- Item level 232 weapon.
- Basic raid knowledge of Ulduar content with complete understanding of the Algalon encounter.

This fight will require 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 DPS.

As it stands, we have about 4 to 5 people seriously committed to the group. Our raid leader knows the entire raid inside and out, so this should go pretty smoothly. Roles, specs and Raid composition will be figured out as more people join in.

Please let us know if you are interested in joining us for the gearing grind and/or the achievement run! Dates are tentative at the moment, but it all depends on how quickly we get a full group! Feel free to post your BattleTag or Real ID here or send any of the following an in game message about your intriest in our "Herald of The Titans" run:
- Stenerson#1834
- Drake#1147
Edited by Jezmund on 12/11/2012 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'd be down for this, I think I have a rogue at 80 that i could gear up. Also Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar, I know that raid like the back of my hand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I have a 80 Death Knight I can either tank or dps.

I also know all fights.

Nerdluck#1271
Edited by Nerdluck on 12/13/2012 9:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
My friend told me to look here, as we have been planning on doing this.

I have a Holy Paladin I've been working on, gear isn't perfect (3-4 crafted "Brilliant" pieces), but I have reforged all to mastery and found someone to cut me WotLK gems. I led a Herald group back when it was current, but two terrible people held us back and couldn't be carried.

Character: Moocowhammer, Holy Paladin

ID: Alpha#1161
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]