[H] <SmoothJazz> 5/16H, 1/12T15 LF ***DPS***

90 Pandaren Shaman
TL;DR
-Smooth Jazz runs Wed/Thu/Mon 11pm-2a server
-Currently 5/16H T14, 1/12N T15
-Recruiting 1-2 DPS
-You're not required to join any guild or chat channel to raid with this group
-Contact Trollbrudda, Saguero or Riddikulus in-game for more info, or add Surprises#1757 (or Jonny#1378) on RealID

Last Updated: 03/07/13

Raiding days/times are: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 11pm to 2am central (server) time.

There are still many open positions to join us, so check out the classes listed below. Even if your class is not listed and you feel you are an exceptional player, feel free to whisper us anyway. Keep in mind our expectations are high.

Currently Recruiting
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Mage
-DPS DK
-Ret Paladin
-Rogue
-Feral Druid
ANY DPS NOT ON THE PROTECTOR TOKEN JESUS CHRIST

Ideal applicants have a consistent background of not being complete morons and are well-versed in all aspects of their class.

If you have further questions about our recruitment needs or the group in general feel free to whisper or mail an officer in game (Trollbrudda [Lead], Saguero, Riddikulus). BattleTags are Surprises#1757 (me) and Jonny#1378 (Trollbrudda).
Edited by Saguero on 3/6/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/11/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Saguero
but we're all pretty easygoing so you won't feel like an outsider unless you're a furry or brony or something.

Oh you. Too bad I'm EST and so midnight to 3am is a bit late for me to be doing organized things like raiding.
Edited by Crystalah on 12/12/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We have a lot of people that work in the evening, unfortunately :\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumping this, I promise we're a good group! We just lead very busy lives.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Another bump here. If you can only raid late at night you should come talk to us, 'cause we're really good and like 90-95% of the time you'll get to kill bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumping again. We're still looking for 1-2 DPS/Healers, whisper Trollbrudda, Saguero or Imbalorcl in game.

(we won't be raiding the week of Christmas [probably])
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ok guys, really. 1-2 people need to whisper me in-game (or add me at Surprises#1757). Wed/Thu 11p-2a CST/Server time. We haven't been able to raid for the past 2 weeks because we were missing one person and couldn't find a replacement. You could be that replacement!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why can't you be alliance? I can't raid with my guild because I am living in Korea at the moment, so those raid times are perfect :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/27/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Narconis
Why can't you be alliance? I can't raid with my guild because I am living in Korea at the moment, so those raid times are perfect :(

For the low price of $30 you could be our third druid (the other two are balance and resto).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I have a tank/dps and/or healer/dps I could bring along on Thursday (much love to the late-crew!) but my group raids til 1am on Wed so not as much help there :\
Edited by Davethediva on 12/30/2012 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/11/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Saguero
you won't feel like an outsider unless you're a furry or brony or something

at this point i'd be willing to accept either

maelstrom you used to be okay what happened
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/30/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Davethediva
I have a tank/dps and/or healer/dps I could bring along on Thursday (much love to the late-crew!) but my group raids til 1am on Wed so not as much help there :\

I invited you for this Thurs, trying to feel people out this week. Bring whichever you'd prefer to play.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Edited by Saguero on 1/28/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumping this back to the top, re-opening recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Come join us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
please be xmogged into something nice more than half of these chuckleheads look like !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You should require all clothies to have on their robes and wizard hats.

Also, this is a great opportunity for any of you non-bads out there. Saguero may be a d-bag, but he knows his !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i haven't seen my legs in years and you would do well not to rob(e) me of that
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Primrose, are you from Indiana? My boss (whos from there) says Chuckleheads all the time, and hes the only person I've EVER heard saying that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yes and you're fired

(i'm from virginia)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]