Cant use my Battle.net Balance

90 Orc Warlock
So i loaded my account with money awhile back in order to buy a pet when the day came that they went on sale. I tried buying one today and i don't even have the option to use my battlenet balance. What is going on? I put money on the account and can not access it. This has to be illegal or breach of contract by Blizzard. They are holding money that does not belong to them and making you spend more money in order to get these items. Please correct this problem right away or refund my money.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-faq#purchase

Battle.net Balance is a new feature that allows players to accumulate a balance in their Battle.net account, which can be used to buy Blizzard Entertainment products and services directly through Battle.net such as World of Warcraft paid services, and digital versions of select Blizzard Entertainment games including Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft expansions.
Note: At this time, Battle.net Balance may not be used for Blizzard Store purchases.

What can I purchase with my Battle.net Balance?
Players with sufficient funds in their Battle.net Balance will be given this option as default to purchase services and digital upgrades. If there are insufficient funds, then this option will not be made available. Should a player wish to use an alternative payment method, then they can click "Don't use balance for this purchase".
With Battle.net Balance, you can purchase:

World of Warcraft Character Services

Appearance Change
Faction Change
Name Change
Race Change
Realm Transfer

World of Warcraft Guild Services

Guild Faction Change
Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer
Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Name Change

World of Warcraft Digital Upgrades

WoW: Battle Chest to Wrath of the Lich King
WoW: Battle Chest to Cataclysm
Wrath of the Lich King to Cataclysm
Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria (Now available for prepurchase! See our Mists of Pandaria Presale article for more information)

Other Digital Blizzard Games
Edited by Kozzae on 12/11/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You should have read this first.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-faq

Not Blizzard's fault. They don't need to refund you because you didn't read.

"Note: At this time, Battle.net Balance may not be used for Blizzard Store purchases."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have a huge problem with this. When you add money via "load balance" there is no statemnt saying that this money can not be used for certain items or services. Since there is no message saying anything you shown above i would like a refund please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/11/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Womanbinder
"Note: At this time, Battle.net Balance may not be used for Blizzard Store purchases."

If they have a technical problem then they need to reimburse people for holding their money hostage or give me interest on my money that they are holding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Ailliana

If they have a technical problem then they need to reimburse people for holding their money hostage or give me interest on my money that they are holding.
Sorry, but that has been in the battle.net balance FAQ since it was first released. It was not their fault that you did not read the FAQ prior to loading your balance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You should have read this first. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-faqNot Blizzard's fault. They don't need to refund you because you didn't read.

Oh and by the way this FAQ is not even on the "load balance" screen. You sir are a blizzard apologist. WTG!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
How about, instead of raging on a forum where no-one can help you, you call Billing in the morning and organise a refund?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]