how fun are you guys?

55 Orc Warrior
how fun are hunters? convince me to join you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
HAHAHAHA! Wait.

WHAT?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I have a monkey with a hat. It doesn't get any better.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Warrior
12/11/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Melhunt
I have a monkey with a hat. It doesn't get any better.
hahahahah i saw that the one with the fez? is new in 5.1??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As of 5.1, Hunters are the only ranged class in the game that allows me to indulge my obsession with strafing left and right constantly and jumping around like a bunny on crack as I DPS.

I'm dead serious. I have to keep my fingers busy or I get bored.
Reply Quote
32 Human Paladin
As of 5.1, Hunters are the only ranged class in the game that allows me to indulge my obsession with strafing left and right constantly and jumping around like a bunny on crack as I DPS.

If you're Korean you might have a future in SC2.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

Oh, not enough keys to press already? :D I felt like i needed some piano lessons while i played hunt, now switched to lock. Won't be returning to hunter for a while, takes lots of effort with little to no return. At least in pve, don't want to bother with competitive play anymore, no time for it. And crawling in sub 2000 bracket is no fun.

To topic started: with hunt keep in mind his weird gear scaling, only after making 90 and for a while after, until can get epiczzz he sure performs much worse than other dps classes in same situation.
At least what i can compare, i didn't even get all heroic items yet on my lock, but he already blows away my hunt in dps and during aoe situations there is even no comparison.

One fun thing about hunt is to solo old raid content :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hunters are not fun.

It's more of an obsession. It's kinda like you keep trying to play it well in hopes you will discover that it's not the class, it's really been you all along, but you keep coming back to the conclusion that it's the class, but you know the people at Blizzard really don't hate a particular class, so you keep practicing to do better and you work at it and work at it and you go back out there and some mage CC's you and 2 shots you and you think, "It's got to be me. It must be me. I didn't bunny hop and strafe fast enough. I just can't be the class. The class is great..."

Yeah.. the word "fun" just doesn't seem to come into play here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/12/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Ontap
Du...du hast...du hast minch. Du hast minch gefragt. Du hast minch gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt.

"RAMSTEIN! Make sure our guests, receive a warm welcome!"
Edited by Raygar on 12/12/2012 4:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Grîffin
Hunters are not fun.

maybe for you. I have a blast on my hunter. For the record I only pvp, so what i say only applies to pvp. Hunters are by far the most unique class, we're not melee, but we do physical dmg, where ranged, but not casters, and we can tame unique npcs in the world. I personally have more fun on my hunter than any other class (of which I have all, save a monk). Part of that, I think, is that hunter is pretty hard to play successfully in pvp (MM or Surv, BM is mindlessly easy), thus making it a challenge and super rewarding when you do successfully kill people.
Edited by ALIAS on 12/15/2012 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
12/11/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Agaus
how fun are hunters? convince me to join you.

If you like playing a class with 3 dps specs that falls behind hybrids with healing offspecs, then yeah, we're fun.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have a monkey named Bubbles.

He does tricks.

Do you like monkeys too? If so, we're the class for you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We're pretty fun. Things get pretty crazy around here. Staying up till 11pm drinking milk from the carton.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
I have a monkey named Bubbles.

He does tricks.

Do you like monkeys too? If so, we're the class for you!
I read that in Micheal Jackson's voice.

@OP it's a subjective thing. Some hate, some like it. The only real way for you to tell is to play the class yourself for a while.
Edited by Whim on 12/15/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]