Shieldwall dailies?

90 Worgen Rogue
Is there a minimum gear score recommended for these dailies? 'Cause I'm gettin' my fuzzy little rumpus kicked something awful.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gear
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You need new weapons bro. Your life would be a lot easier.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Wait for a paladin using battle healer to come along and fight next to him. You'll get healed even if you're not in a group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow, yeah. This. I didn't even look at your weapons. Go buy some crafted ones if anything.
Also go subtlety or assassination. Combat, to my knowledge, is still terrible with daggers (Exception being the legendary daggers).
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
Well, your hit is on the low side. I tried Combat Readiness and went with Nerve Strike instead.

this is my combat rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malygos/Argel/simple

As you can see she's not that great either but she does survive the farm mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Cool, thanks for the advice. I'm still learning rogues, my main is a shammy.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Different spec(Any of the others) And new weapons and you should be good.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Better gear will help, but as others have said skill trumps gear.

I've not tried it, but I imagine going on a toon with gear lower than can get into heroics may be squishy and/or make it take so long to kill the mobs that the time would be better spent elsewhere (my time, not yours - that's entirely up to you).
Edited by Lignar on 12/13/2012 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Same as with Firelands back in Cata, or Argent Crusade in Wrath: Can be done at any time for max levels, but it's reccomended that you have H Dungeon gear first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]