Xizta's Battle Pet Leveling Service!

90 Goblin Rogue
How many of you don't want to level your pets from level 1? How many of you just can't be bothered, or don't have the time?

If you fit this category, then I'm your answer. I will level ANY of your cageable pets to level 25 in under two days for 10k gold per pet. Most level 25 pets have been selling for 20K or more on the AH.

Isn't the point of leveling the pets on your own, for the achievements?

There are more than enough opportunity's to level battle pets which currently can't be traded. Some people may also want all their pets max level, and by not having to level anything but the pets they can't trade, cuts the amount of pets to level significantly. Some people may just want pets max level faster to fight the trainers, or just don't feel like leveling them period.

How do I get started?

Contact me in game to find out if I'm not backed up. If I give you the go ahead, cage the pet you'd like me to level, then trade it to me along with half the gold (5K). I will level your pet over the next 2 days, through pet battles and trainer dailies. Once it gets to level 25, I will mail it back to you COD for the other 5K.

How do I know this isn't a scam? Why give you half the gold upfront?

Many people on this server know me, I've been here since vanilla. I haven't played on any other servers, and this is my main. All the conversations will be done in game, so there are logs, and no risk of being scammed. The reason I ask for half the gold upfront is so I don't get scammed into leveling a pet that I'm stuck with for no reason. The 5K shows to me, that you've committed to you purchase.

Why so much?

It may seem like a lot, but if you look on the AH, level 25 pets of the fairly common ones have been going for 20K. It also takes quite a bit of time to level a pet to 25.

How long will it take?

It will take at least 2 days per pet, but it will probably be sooner.

Contact me in game, through mail or whisper.
Reply Quote
nope.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]