In the Spirit of the Season: a Nice Thread

90 Goblin Shaman
I normally don't post in compliment type threads because I never want someone to have to compliment me, but I'll take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your posts, your intelligence and your humor.
Reply Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chee.
Reply Quote
I guess you aren't totally gross Moon Guard.

I might even kind of like you.

<THROWS SNOW AT AND FLEES>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I like the feeling of suspecting that you might have posted a thread when I see the word "nelf" in its title, and being right when I click on it.

I hope everyone getting ready or currently battling their finals conquers them, and that the season is a pleasant one for all. If anyone has extra cookies, I will definitely be open to donations.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Auramis
This is awfully nice of you. Happy holidays!

You have a very stylish mechanical gnome pet, and I like his name.

Thank you for doing this.

You'll be the proof that our forums aren't all that bad.

Very nice armor! I wore the same look on my warrior... now I have a half panda-mess on him.

12/11/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Katriam
You're an original. I like that. Plus, hat, which is always worth bonus points.

Wow, you are the sharpest dressed Dwarf I have seen in recent memory!

12/11/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Ampute
I think you're a positive addition to the MG forums, not only with this thread, but with most of what you post.

Thanks! I think your "hooded capes" idea was the best suggestion for improving the game. Up-and-down hoods would be even greater!

12/11/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Shennae
I appreciate your constructive discussion threads, and also the time you put into the Fame-o-Meter and the Big Book of Nelf Fanon. It makes MG in general seem like a more intelligent, civilized and inviting server.

I like that you try to approach things in an objective manner -- which is something we should all strive for.

12/11/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Laynon
A not drama thread? But what will I read whilst at work?

You are triumphant!

12/11/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Vulpe
I like this!

And I like you. Happy holidays!

12/11/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Nivinar
Happy Holidays everyone! I wish I could send cookies to all the wonderful people that make my experience here a good one.

You truly live up to the title Harbinger of Happiness!

12/11/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Notthehair
I love you, Moon Guard.

Excellent name! Moon Guard loves you, too.

12/11/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Jahiira
Happy Holidays to my favorite forum community!

I have read your posts with interest. You make some keen observations.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Kesi
I normally don't post in compliment type threads because I never want someone to have to compliment me, but I'll take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your posts, your intelligence and your humor.

Kesi, you are one of my favorite posters! But you already knew that. Become a Nelf.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chee.

Padridis, I find your name to be very interesting. I know someone irl with a similar name. It is unique and memorable.

I guess you aren't totally gross Moon Guard.

I might even kind of like you.

<THROWS SNOW AT AND FLEES>

Alór, I've noticed your posts recently, and I look forward to reading more of them. They seem to be on point much of the time.

I like the feeling of suspecting that you might have posted a thread when I see the word "nelf" in its title, and being right when I click on it.

I hope everyone getting ready or currently battling their finals conquers them, and that the season is a pleasant one for all. If anyone has extra cookies, I will definitely be open to donations.

Shirexia, even though you are not a Nelf, you have chosen the best complexion for Belves, so you are welcome in /Nelfchat!
Edited by Pylsur on 12/11/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
But I'm not triumphant anymore ._.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Laynon
But I'm not triumphant anymore ._.

Well, cheer up! You have an awesome pole arm!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You make me laugh and your cat is adorable :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This is true!

/sadmodeagain but you can't fury with polearms ._.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Catelynne
You make me laugh and your cat is adorable :D

Even Ted likes you - and he tends to put most people on /ignore... though I'm not sure if that is intentional.
You are the most forthright person on the forums and you could totally beat Vesp in a fight.

This is true!

I'm holding out for shield+polearm.
Edited by Pylsur on 12/11/2012 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

I appreciate your constructive discussion threads, and also the time you put into the Fame-o-Meter and the Big Book of Nelf Fanon. It makes MG in general seem like a more intelligent, civilized and inviting server.

I like that you try to approach things in an objective manner -- which is something we should all strive for.

To be fair, objective posts usually sacrifice interest for the mere sake of fairness of point of view. But I don't mind being average. Average is cool. It has it's pros and cons just like everything else.

12/11/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Laynon

You and me both, buddy. I'm just waiting for a vehemently self-deprecating person to post.
Edited by Shennae on 12/11/2012 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

You and me both, buddy. I'm just waiting for a vehemently self-deprecating person to post.

I don't wanna be buddies with a furry D: (jk) and i am too ;c in my time on these forums There been so much . . .

This is true!

I'm holding out for shield+polearm.

i . . . agree with this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

i . . . agree with this.

Imagine the shield walls!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

i . . . agree with this.

Imagine the shield walls!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110201113026/uncyclopedia/images/0/04/Spartan_shield_wall_300.jpg

This! Is! SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
can i just dual wield shields yet? I wanna have two bulwarks of azzinoth :|
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Shaman
A wise man once said, "Your face is good."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Redkel
A wise man once said, "Your face is good."

And you seem to have one face on top of the other so you are twice as good!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
12/11/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Shennae

You rang?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Baenhoof

You rang?

You are kind to new arrivals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]