In the Spirit of the Season: a Nice Thread

90 Goblin Shaman
I guess my Christmas is happening today. Thanks Vesp. You know I respect you a great deal. No one can spark conversation (and sometimes raging) like you do!
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I hear the truth train sounds just adorable on vent. (troo troo)

Vesp your writing fills me with both inspiration and intimidation. And yes I know you knew that without it being said.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I honestly view Lito as a role model.

Someday I'm going to name a pet after her but tell everyone I named it after Lito Sheppard. Actually, it will probably just be named after Lito Sheppard to begin with.
Edited by Rofaldo on 12/12/2012 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
I like you, friend. :)
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Rofaldo
I honestly view Lito as a role model.

oh, awful plan! but wait, i'm an awful planner. well great job following my lead then!

rofaldo you are a nice and smart and funny guy, and this is a connoisseur of fine humor speaking here! i don't see you post enough!

Rennali you're also so thoughtful and nice, and I'm really happy to see the friendship you have with a mutual friend, and I mean to strike up more of a friendship with you but I'm awfully shy with only occasional bursts of courage like this!
Reply Quote

Rennali you're also so thoughtful and nice, and I'm really happy to see the friendship you have with a mutual friend, and I mean to strike up more of a friendship with you but I'm awfully shy with only occasional bursts of courage like this!

That's okay. You're still counted as a friend. :)
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Ashamal
Rennali is jihad status in my book.

O.O I don't wanna die!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Aphel has a wonderful voice.
Reply Quote
In spirit of the nice thread:
- Ely, you are my most favorite person in the whole wide world. I feel so very, very, very blessed to have found you as my friend and lovely wifey.
- Chadwick, you are a most awesome hubby to wifey.
- Made, I think the queen has pretty hair.
- Lito, TY for lifting my ban.
- Aphelfase, this many years knowing you and you're still my favourite kind of disgruntled.
- Jedrane, +1 kisses to be redeemed before the end of the world or bust.
- Lurvy, you also have fabulous hair.
- Karob, thank you for taking on the task of teaching me paladin stuffs! Now please, no more phasing :)
- Forte, my most tawdry hopants... how fortunate you have come Alliance side for Karob and I to waterboard you for the holidays. ^^
- Amberlei, to each and every skype call made all the more disturbing by your pterodactyl howler monkey screech LMFAO.
- Naam, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. (Translates: "Here's to new beginnings.")
- Hyngvar, I will never link you an 'Aphel video'.
- Sin, I promise that one day... we will get your EOE boots. Until then? Let the beatings continue until morale improves.
- Andry, YOU ARE JUST A PEACH. THAT IS ALL.
- Velroth, please never, ever, ever change. Unless it is into a spartan outfit :)
- Malakk, thank you for teaching me how to drive stick and for our many lawls on skype.
- Renat, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GLASSES AND ALL THE FRIENDSHIPS.

This list can go on for AGES. AGES. But? The rest probably don't read the forums and this is my quota of nice for 2012.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lurvy hates you all.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Karob
Lurvy hates you all.

I told him I wouldn't post it for him.

United we stand, divided we post for Lurvy OMG.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
12/12/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Alór

Everyone loves Lurvy.
Reply Quote
Rennali and Luthereas have been amazingly kind to me and patient with all my questions.

I'd share my swedish fish with you any day, Renna.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Tronei

Everyone loves Lurvy.

Oh lawd, you know not what you do. ;P
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
@Pylsur Your comics make me laugh. Your threads are always interesting. You're very intriguing to me. Sometimes I find you odd, but intriguing nonetheless.

@Lito As others have already pointed out, you're very nice. You're almost nice to a fault. You always have something rational to say and you have a good sense of humor. Also you're a wizard who does amazing stuff to the forums with your add-on.

@Kesi Pretty much the same as Lito, only you're not an internet wizard.

@Baenhoof I like your artwork.

@Cythe I don't know you, but I wish I knew you because you seem so awesome on the forums. You have a biting humor that makes me giddy.

@Aurinaka You're super laid-back and a very good shadow priest. I enjoy playing in arenas with you because you take everything in stride and have a good laugh. You also carry me sometimes.

@Kimchi I'm continually impressed by you. Your writing is superb and your wit is downright scary. You also throw out some very good references when I'm cultured enough to catch them.

@Rofaldo You're a strange guy who always makes me laugh. You have always kept it 100 with the wizard hats.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I think Lito is a bit nicer than I am. I'm a little grumpier and sometimes get a bit snarky.

I always enjoy your posts too, Grev. Sometimes you say exactly what is on my mind.
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Rogue
12/12/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Kesi
I think Lito is a bit nicer than I am. I'm a little grumpier and sometimes get a bit snarky.
That's why I like you more. But Lito has that pug thing going that is absolutely adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@Melithiria : You have a unique look. I always recognize your avatar.

:D

Yay! I do try. ^-^

For the record, I'd name people but... yeah. >:
Edited by Melithiria on 12/12/2012 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Rogue
This is a nice thread. I wish I knew all you nice people. What does it take to get into some of this love? I have several high level characters here on MG, but have a hard time finding the kind of rp I love. Story driven and lore centric. Or even just ordinary people living in Azeroth.

Any hints on how to get more friends in the rp circles?

Oh and Happy Christmas and Merry New Year...or something like that!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]