In the Spirit of the Season: a Nice Thread

90 Night Elf Hunter
@Githnji: I have heard you are an exceptional Troll Rogue and a great RPer!

@Kimchi: You have made good use of the celebrity-status that I conferred on you! You are so kind-hearted that you write down to my level, so that everyone thinks I'm the better writer! I would give you my dozens of Fan Fridays because you deserve them. I value you as I have valued no one since Vekkul transferred. Val Starwind salutes you!

@Rofaldo: If I needed the services of a mage, then I would come to you. You are the most magical looking mage on the forums!

@Rennali: You are always friendly and very helpful in threads!

@Ashamal: You have chosen the only manly-looking Nelf model! Wonderful beard!!!

@Karob: You are okay for a HMP.

@Tronei: You are an inspiration to Worgen Rpers!

@Grev: You make very good points -- points that deserve a better beard.

@Jemmie: Your guild is great and you bump my threads and you tell my wife about pet battles, so we can be friends!

@Barlthunder: You were kind enough to stop into a thread and say nice things to people you don't know -- that puts you in my good books! Shadowy-dwarf looks good on you!!!

@Venita: I have always admired your consistent presence on MG, where others have come and gone. You are part of our history!

@Hozak: You have more honorable Kills than I do! Go on with your bad self!
Edited by Pylsur on 12/12/2012 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Pylsur
points that deserve a better beard.

Humans got hosed in the beard department. BLIZZAAARD!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/12/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Grev
points that deserve a better beard.

Humans got hosed in the beard department. BLIZZAAARD!

Blizzard de-bearded you because you said I was "odd" sometimes. I'm the only normal person here!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It feels nice seeing someone in game that I recognize from the forums and /greeting them in some emote way, even you Alliance types. In some small way, it brings a smile to me knowing that despite being a full server, it is still small enough to bump into a recognizable name from time to time.
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Rogue
Thanks Pylsur!! I am now in fact level 13, and I have a guild charter I am trying to get started. Is it ok if I post a link? I think it is a good idea, I am hoping to get more interested.
Reply Quote
Lito, you are the most mind-bendingly nice and gracious person I've seen on the forums. I lurk a lot of vitriolic threads, giggling like a sociopathic imp, and then I come across one of your posts and it's so genuine, so awesome, that I can't help but feel bad for laughing at others' dirty laundry.

Vesp, you put me to shame. I love writing, and I'm normally so full of doodoo and proud when I finish a piece. But everything you write, since I've taken notice, is marvelously entertaining and addictive, and each time I read something of yours I'm driven to do better. You're also a great guild leader, and dedicated to everyone in the ranks. BoL is the exact opposite of so many other guilds I've found myself in, and that's a very good thing.

Aphel, you are perhaps the most interesting person I've met over WoW. I sometimes kick myself for not hopping on vent as often as I used to, just so the old UNS gang can talk more.

Pylsur, you're witty. Wittier than anyone else I've seen on MG, though some folks come close. And nearly everything you post is great.

Aurinaka. I don't know you too well, but you know your Dark Souls and that's awesome. Troll on, buddy. Also you seem like an alright poster on the forums, very laid back.

Cythe, you're pretty cool for a meanie. I just wish I could speak your language. :(
Edited by Orazio on 12/12/2012 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
36 Human Mage
I don't really post or play here often but I can still say through observation of the forum that...

Pylsur, you're damn clever and very often extremely funny. I agree with your stance that disagreement with another roleplayer need not become public attack. I approve of your attempts to improve the climate of Moon Guard as a whole as well as the climate of the Kaldorei in particular even though I've never been party to Nelf problems.

Kimchi/Vespasia, I think you're also very clever. You don't deserve near as much negative attention as you receive. I enjoyed playing defense in some of the trial threads on a character I can't recall. I admire how your guild has gone through phases in terms of story.

I would believe Lito to be some sort of cyborg if not for hand-pictures. Like others have said you have to be an internet wizard. You are also quite friendly. I'm not entirely sure if you're a name I would be familiar with on Feathermoon though you obviously keep track there since you knew about the Rose Ball.

Hellissa, I find you to be welcoming and friendly on the forums to a great degree. I also approve of your vision of Arathi. I found your plans regarding mages to be really intriguing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
<-- Except usually not a girl. Look I get bored. Kith is the oldest guild on the server, and I'm also in SWB and my roommate is in Order of the Rose as well. On that forum I played at being inept at trolling so it always came out nice or at least not bad, and Konros was known for his kindness and the white kitten he always kept with him. Same song, different key I guess, haha! I did most of my Alliance RP on Quinnie herself.

I do remember your name from FM, well the one you have on FM. Menelos I have a strange way of remembering even the people I see very little of, and you have struck me as quite friendly and intelligent!

Also I'm pretty sure the forum has only seen my right hand because I have to hold my phone with the other, so we haven't necessarily proven that I have no cyborg arms.
Reply Quote
I would believe Lito to be some sort of cyborg if not for hand-pictures.

Those could very well be co-opted human hands.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Shrilinda: After all these years I feel like I know so much about you!

@Orazio: I have always admired the way you match your facial hair with your collar!

@Menelos: Though you rarely post, when you do your comments are always spot-on!

12/12/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Barlthunder
Thanks Pylsur!! I am now in fact level 13, and I have a guild charter I am trying to get started. Is it ok if I post a link? I think it is a good idea, I am hoping to get more interested.

Feel free to link it, good dwarf!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I like how the tophat elf isn't afraid to mention controversial topics and promote critical thinking.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Suraira
I like how the tophat elf isn't afraid to mention controversial topics and promote critical thinking.

Tophat elf fears nothing! And creates some fun events. My night elf is enjoying being a secret santa.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/13/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Suraira

Your eyes are almost as clear and blue as the comments you make!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Pylsur you wear ugly hats.

Now say something nice about me.
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Priest
Bah Humbug!
Reply Quote
I love everyone here.

Even the Scrooge.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
@Patrick Stewart: I liked you as Scrooge.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pylsur you wear ugly hats.

Now say something nice about me.

@Danyl:Your warrior is almost as good as mine!

@Ephraim: I think I drove past you near Pyrewood Village. Your RP was so intriguing that I almost stopped to spy on it...
Unless that was somebody else, in which case, I'm sure you are an intriguing RPer too!
Edited by Pylsur on 12/13/2012 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]