A Question on Lore

93 Worgen Death Knight
So I have these two Worgen characters that I wanted to create a more in depth backstory for, however my knowledge on lore especially the time line of events on Azeroth is…slim. I have tried to research this on the WoW wiki but, not surprisingly, what I have come up with is little more than I originally could infer from in-game sources.
Now, my problem isn't creating a backstory separately for these two characters. I could do that with the information I've gathered but, what I want is to have these two be blood relatives-sisters even if the timeline allows.
Well to get to the point one character, Xion, is a Death Knight while the other, Sylvona, is a Druid who was cursed with the rest of Gilneas during or before the Cataclysm.
So my question is: is there some way these two characters could be sisters?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
12/11/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Xion
So my question is: is there some way these two characters could be sisters?

Sure.

The soon to be Death Knight could have lived in Pyrewood Village, or otherwise outside of Gilneas proper, when the Greymane Wall was erected shortly after the Second War. Pyrewood Village, of course, was the target of Arugal after he fled to Shadowfang Keep and the citizens were prime victims of the Worgen curse (Death Knights, canonically, were servants of Arugal before they broke free).
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Death Knight
Okay, thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]