Forum guides and realm transfers

90 Tauren Death Knight
So I wrote the DK tanking guide found here on batte.net, and recently server transferred. Unfortunately, the guide still looks written by the "old" me, from the old server. I really don't want it to appear that I am inactive, and am wondering if there is anyway to get the guide to appear written by the new character on current server.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
I don't believe that this is possible...however, have you tried "editing" the post at all? Maybe that'll give it a swift kick that it might need?? Just a guess though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Already tried, but thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i suppose if I end up staying on this server I could request a new copy of the guide be stickied
Reply Quote
Have you tried any parts of the forum that say website in the name. This is customer support for the game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
im 99% sure that customer support covers everything from account payment issues to char transfer compications. are you sure you're not thinking of the technical support forums?
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately, if your character didn't "link" on the forum post, there's nothing anyone at Blizzard can do to fix it. Repost the thread with your new character name (if you'd like), and shoot an e-mail off to the Mod Squad. They can change over the sticky for you.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
what's that email? thanks.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
12/11/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Reniat
what's that email? thanks.

WoWReportedPost@Blizzard.com would be the one to use.
"In the name of Elune, I will punish you!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
gotcha. thx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]