Experienced Shaman + Hunter LF Raiding guild.

1 Draenei Paladin
Like the title says my friend and I are looking to raid with a new guild. We ourselves just transferred here and are wanting to find a new home. I raid as a shaman; can play all three specs and am geared for the following ilvl: Resto- 473, Enhance-481, and Ele-481. The hunter is ilvl 486.

We have a long history of raiding starting pre BC in MC/BWL and going to at least two wings of Naxx 40m. BC we killed everything through Sunwell. In Wrath we killed everything but Ulduar (I joined the military and he stopped playing for that time). Cata we killed everything but the Firelands bosses. And now in MoP between the two of us we have at least 10/16 experience; 12/16 is the highest between us as I have not killed Will (I sat on that fight when CO killed it) and I have only kill Lei Shi in Toes.

We would only like to raid three days a week between 8pm-1am server time. 10m or 25m will suit us as long as the fit is right. We are looking for a guild that is at least 15/16 normal.

Like I said before we have been raiding a long time and we expect the guild we join to be prepared and to be on top of their collective game. We will not disappoint; of that I am sure.

So if you would like more info feel free to contact me at Tuurgan#1640.

Thanks and have a great day!
Edited by Wahwahwahh on 12/18/2012 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
...I raid as a shaman; can play all three specs and am geared for the following ilvl: Resto- 372, Enhance-379, and Ele-379.

I'm not sure anyone is going to bring to Mists raids with those iLevels. Ouch...

And now in MoP between the two of us we have 8/16 experience.

Each or combined? Referring to the previous point, is it really your Hunter friend at 8/16 and you at 0/16?

We are looking for a guild that is at least 10/16 normal.

Oh sure...looking to get carried for the other two fights. SHAMEFUL!

Thanks and have a great day!

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

...just kidding, been a slow day at work. Welcome to Sargeras, and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
Updated for the sake of Nurzaak here :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]