No longer receiving my mount in the mail.

5 Human Mage
I purchased the "heart of the aspects," mount about 4 or 5 months ago. I have been receiving it in the mail on all of the characters I have made since the purchase.

Now, all of the sudden, the characters that had USED the mount before, no longer had it under my "mounts," tab. Also, when I create a new character I no longer receive it in the mail.

What gives?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Eärendur
Also, when I create a new character I no longer receive it in the mail.

Because the character should have access to it via the mount page, as this is now shared between all characters on the account.

I purchased the "heart of the aspects," mount about 4 or 5 months ago. I have been receiving it in the mail on all of the characters I have made since the purchase.

Now, all of the sudden, the characters that had USED the mount before, no longer had it under my "mounts," tab.

So it's now completely missing?

How did you pay for the mount?
Reply Quote
10 Human Monk
I paid by credit card. I have never had any issue with payment and Blizzard and the payment went through successfully...

Yes it's gone.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
I'd recommend calling Blizzard's Billing folks, then - they should be able to help you figure out what went wrong with the payment.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -- Groucho Marx
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It doesn't sound like a payment issue... after 4-5 mos?

Try opening a GM ticket first and see what they say.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
12/13/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Evaren
It doesn't sound like a payment issue... after 4-5 mos?

It certainly could be. Some banks can go... flaky... with such things.

The only other explanation would be if the WoW license was moved off of the Battle.net account that had originally claimed the mount - the mount would not have come with the license.
"Real men (and tauren) wear kilts" -- Pahanda
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]