Reasons to stay on Bladefist

90 Dwarf Paladin
I have heard and seen numerous respected players leave this server, and have seen and heard just as many people complaining about it, but seriously if you could talk them out of it what would you really say? How could you defend this realm, let alone persuade someone to choose it over more active, successful servers?

Feel free to list pros/cons, personal experiences and opinions.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/12/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Lundor
but seriously if you could talk them out of it what would you really say?

nothing

12/12/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Lundor
How could you defend this realm, let alone persuade someone to choose it over more active, successful servers?

I wouldn't

this server sux
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
If you have a pillar here (IE consistant raid group, pvp partners, friends) then you have a reason to stay

If you don't have the above, then there is no reason to stay. Its not that bladefist is a 'bad server', its the fact that you don't have a reason to like it. I have a girlfriend, and friends here, so I love this server for those 2 reasons alone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Come to my guild. I urge all good players on this server to come to Insurgency.

You guys know me. You know my guild. We can make this server amazing. Yes we need more guilds to be successful, but we can get people to come here if we have a top 50 guild. At least come here and work with us for awhile, learn from us. We don't care who stays who leaves, we let people come back. What I'm saying is how about people come hang out with us for an expansion. If you like it here, stay. If you don't that's fine. Start a new guild fine. Just imagine what we could do in the meantime.

We all know each other, so lets put it all behind us and move forward. I would love to see Bubble as my OT and Layuth as our bench warmer. How long do you guys intend on playing? Stop with the crazy. lets stop talking about it and do it.

We can fix Bladefist.

As for your post Lundor. Its home.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/12/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Blackbert
As for your post Lundor. Its home.

Thats been the only reason keeping me here, i learned to play on this server, learned how to take care of a guild here, and have lead my guild on here for quite awhile.

However, the relationship with the members is such, where our "pillar" is willing to relocate, which makes the choice easier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/12/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Qtpuety
I have a girlfriend

STOP RUBBING IT IN!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I originally chose this server just over a year ago when I started to play because of a classmate that played here, now there are 4-5 people in guild I raid with that live within 5 minutes of me. Friends mostly.
Edited by Damnationz on 12/13/2012 6:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/12/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Blackbert
Come to my guild. I urge all good players on this server to come to Insurgency.

You must not have been involved in seeing my application way back during Cataclysm.

Otherwise, I /scoff in your direction.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I would think that multiple guilds clearing content regularly would be a bigger draw to the server than just one guild running more groups and/or clearing content faster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I Killed You. Just to throw that out there. I have been on this server since day one 4 years ago, and I don't plan on leaving since there soo many alliance to kill :) *it be Qelk*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Why Bladefist? One of the easiest servers to acquire currencies. I started out here when I first started playing WoW and hit the gold cap within 5 months of my first day playing. During wrath I concentrated more on PvE for the bit of time I had and I quit throughout most of Cata. Now I'M back for Pandaria spending most of my time acquiring virtual currency and buying virtual items to fulfill my need for virtual achievements and goals.

The story of Palamaz... I should write a book.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/13/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Palamaz

It would be drastically overpriced and he would call anyone selling his book a duper/hacker/cheater etc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm too sentimental to leave. Same reason I still wear the pink and gold of Unrest.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yea, and i've killed you a couple of times too Chibone, good times indeed, like when you killed my druid and mage friend, looked at me, and ran back inside of the keep...good times. Ah yes Palamaz, the virtual donald trump, just short of the comb over ; ) There's definitely some people on here i would miss though...
Edited by Lundor on 12/17/2012 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Why Bladefist? One of the easiest servers to acquire currencies. I started out here when I first started playing WoW and hit the gold cap within 5 months of my first day playing. During wrath I concentrated more on PvE for the bit of time I had and I quit throughout most of Cata. Now I'M back for Pandaria spending most of my time acquiring virtual currency and buying virtual items to fulfill my need for virtual achievements and goals.

Dude everyone is gold capped, you're not that cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Dude everyone is gold capped, you're not that cool.

youre not cool at all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm here. Best reason to leave.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Couldn't really say, I've only been playing a year or so but when I started I was auto-assigned here or something but I had friends but now they're gone more or less and my guild is....."meh" at the very best heh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've played on 3 servers (Bladefist, Khadgar, Stormrage), no matter where you are, everyone will say your current server sucks, everyone is noobs and if only you moved to XXX server it would all be better. IMO the most important thing is to have an active server during your preferred play time. It sucks blizz pushes newcomers to servers without matching up their timezone or even listing on the login screen what timezone the server is. Depending on what you like doing, you only need 5-10 friends that play at the same time you do to do anything in wow - it definitely doesnt require a high pop server..... grass is always greener & all that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Love your post, I recently took over Angelic Demons and am looking for ways to have a bigger presence on Bladefist. Any ideas?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]