World of... wait... nvm. I got ganked again.

90 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Pahnts
A lvl 30 being killed repeatedly by a lvl 90 isn't PvP.

Yes it is:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/player-vs-player-server-policy
90 Human Warrior
Gankers gonna gank.

<3

Eyy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7392739914?page=2#26
100 Pandaren Monk
I'm hungry for pancakes.
100 Human Paladin
pvp server happened on a pvp
Edited by Waylord on 12/13/2012 2:06 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
12/13/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Mistymay
YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Do you even lift?
90 Draenei Shaman
Solution. Level up your Pokemon to protect you.
ONYXIAN WHELPLING I CHOOSE YOU!!!
100 Night Elf Hunter
Being alert and surviving the threat is part of what PvP servers are supposed to provide, the sense of risk, danger, and reward for actually achieving goals against the odds.

From a pure "MMO PvP Best Practices" viewpoint any opposing faction killing another, low or high, should be agreeable and complaints unworthy, for the first kill.

Unprovoked camping, belligerent repeated kills of the same character are not prohibited or improper by policy, but are simply poor class behavior. I think it is fine for an "enemy" to kill you first go around, even with a large level difference, but at end-game, any difference of more than a level should simply be seen as a classiness distinction. Repeatedly killing an easy target without provocation (e.g. /spit) is just classless - point was made, fun was had. Tank drivers can kill foot soldiers and should. The dynamics of unlimited resurrection make the bad behavior possible and I do (as a glad PvP participant) find it unreasonable and bad behavior to just hang around for the purpose of wiping some questing player's nose in it.

A nice gesture is a wave, bow, clap, or /truce after the first round. Heck, dance with the enemy for a bit - it's fun once you've done your duty. Then find some other poor soul to bury, it's what warriors do. Don't let privates grow up to be generals! But to those insensitive enough to simply try and ruin some poor soul's day, I say grow up, have your fun, move on, and find and beat a worthy opponent - Generals are worth more than privates any day.

I'd like to ban camping as policy, but then again, on occasion, someone provoking by camping has spawned some really great escalation wars, especially back in the Southshore days. Man were some of those escalating fights great, so I guess I'm even going to tolerate some limited camping, but still call it classless after a point! I suppose it is fun to be on your main and come to the rescue of the "campee" or "gankee" so I don't propose any changes to the game at this point, just some community pressure to play in a high-class manner. Kill and move on unless you are evenly matched level wise. Then make a sport of it!
89 Blood Elf Paladin
but then again, on occasion, someone provoking by camping has spawned some really great escalation wars, especially back in the Southshore days. Man were some of those escalating fights great, so I guess I'm even going to tolerate some limited camping, but still call it classless after a point! I suppose it is fun to be on your main and come to the rescue of the "campee" or "gankee" so I don't propose any changes to the game at this point, just some community pressure to play in a high-class manner. Kill and move on unless you are evenly matched level wise. Then make a sport of it!

A lot like that. Gank me once, shame on me for not seeing you coming, or operating out in the open. Camp me, and I'm going to call in the Air Force, aka, my guildies and there will be some FUN!

If getting ganked upsets you, then really... in all honesty... maybe you shouldn't be on a PVP server. They're ganky like that, and we like it that way. That's why we're here. Please don't try to mess it up for us.
89 Blood Elf Paladin
but then again, on occasion, someone provoking by camping has spawned some really great escalation wars, especially back in the Southshore days. Man were some of those escalating fights great, so I guess I'm even going to tolerate some limited camping, but still call it classless after a point! I suppose it is fun to be on your main and come to the rescue of the "campee" or "gankee" so I don't propose any changes to the game at this point, just some community pressure to play in a high-class manner. Kill and move on unless you are evenly matched level wise. Then make a sport of it!

A lot like that. Gank me once, shame on me for not seeing you coming, or operating out in the open. Camp me, and I'm going to call in the Air Force, aka, my guildies and there will be some FUN!

If getting ganked upsets you, then really... in all honesty... maybe you shouldn't be on a PVP server. They're ganky like that, and we like it that way. That's why we're here. Please don't try to mess it up for us.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]