|A|Clearing Content|Recruiting Best of Best|

90 Human Death Knight
<->Clearing Content<->

|About Us|

- 10 Man Raiding

- Clearing Content is a guild that I just created to do one thing and one thing only, and that is to do exactly as the name suggests, clear content.

- We are NOT here to do Heroics or any of the sort. Clearing Content is about simply clearing the content that is out as fast as possible on the normal difficulty. If there is demand to do Heroics however after ALL NORMAL CONTENT IS DOWN, we will attempt, but not waste time on useless recycled but harder content.

- This guild is here to push boundaries. We are only looking for the best of the best, no less. I am not doing this to be a mediocre guild and be behind the competition.

- I plan to do this with 3 NIGHTS of raiding. This is not going to be a hardcore guild, but it will be a demanding one.

- Currently the raiders we have are 6/6 MSV Experienced, and 4/6 HoF Experienced. We are capable of much more but held back due to schedule conflicts and many other reasons which I'm sure most of you looking to be best of the best have been through.

|What I Expect From You|

- I expect all raiders to know how to gem, reforge and enchant their gear. There are sites that make this stupid easy, and there is no reason that your character should not be optimized correctly to pull the highest DPS/healing/survival as possible.

- I expect all raiders to be able to pull 5k DPS under me, or any DPS above me. I understand there are fights where there are limitations for certain classes/roles. But let's get real. This game is not hard, there is no excuse for bad DPS.

- I am not here to hold your hand. I am not here to put a saddle on my back and carry you through content. Know your class, know your abilities, and know how to raid. Like I said in the last point, this game is not hard.

- Be active, be a part of the guild.

- Be able to take criticism in any matter, as long as it is helpful. If you're going to argue with someone who is simply trying to help you become better, then you have no place here. Everyone in the guild should be striving to be the best they can be.

|The Story|

- I know most of this post is going to come off as me being a giant douche, but to get the best of the best players, that's the way it has to be. I know there some of you out there who are feeling like they are perhaps the one person carrying their guild. Maybe you feel like you are being held back, and you know you have potential to go further. The goal of this guild is to collect people LIKE YOU, because that is what is going to end up in success. I am reaching out to you people who read this and are thinking, "Hey, !@#$, that is my situation."

- As much as a douche that I come off in this thread, I am actually a pleasant person to be around. I just demand results, and I demand success. I'm tired of dumb mechanics getting the better of people when they are just so simple.

|Currently Recruiting|

- Tank (Must Know How to DPS Offspec and Pull Big Numbers)
    - Protection Warrior
    - Guardian Druid
    - Brewmaster Monk
    - Blood Death Knight

- DPS
    - All Class/Spec (Must Pull 70k+ DPS)
    - 1 DPS with a great healing offspec

- Healer
    - Disc/Holy Priest
    - Mistweaver Monk
    - Restoration Druid
    - Restoration Shaman

|Raid Times|

- 7 PM Server Time <-> 12 PM Server Time -
    | Monday
    | Tuesday
    | Thursday

|Bottom Line|

- The bottom line here guys is that I am here to succeed. I am here to down the content. I am here to be the best player I can be, and I know there are those of you out there who are also wanting the same things.

- Horde or Alliance, contact me. I am looking to create the best of the best players on this realm like I said. I know the faction xfer fee is a downside, but to be in a guild that is here to push boundaries and be on top, I think it's worth it.

-Contact me on Bôss. Or add my Battletag: Yuckin#1142
Edited by Bôss on 12/13/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Leave a post here as well if you are interested.
Edited by Bôss on 12/13/2012 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Heroic -content- is content. Just because you don't want to spend time on it; does not mean its not content. After all- the whole of the community will have to disagree with you chump-changing heroic modes. Your selling point of your guild is to be winners of the pond fishing contest when there is your annual lake contest only 15 feet away. You don't even need the best of the best to clear normal modes.

Effectively- you have already failed your ideal plan because of how you have advertised. The best players out there will do the most difficult content to prove they are the best- and also get better gear for doing such. You wont get these best players you are looking for because you already shot your foot off.

Sianl
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Heroic -content- is content. Just because you don't want to spend time on it; does not mean its not content. After all- the whole of the community will have to disagree with you chump-changing heroic modes. Your selling point of your guild is to be winners of the pond fishing contest when there is your annual lake contest only 15 feet away. You don't even need the best of the best to clear normal modes.

Effectively- you have already failed your ideal plan because of how you have advertised. The best players out there will do the most difficult content to prove they are the best- and also get better gear for doing such. You wont get these best players you are looking for because you already shot your foot off.

Sianl

tldr
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
- We are NOT here to do Heroics or any of the sort. Clearing Content is about simply clearing the content that is out as fast as possible on the normal difficulty. If there is demand to do Heroics however after ALL NORMAL CONTENT IS DOWN, we will attempt, but not waste time on useless recycled but harder content.

- This guild is here to push boundaries. We are only looking for the best of the best, no less. I am not doing this to be a mediocre guild and be behind the competition.

what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

what?

Free Bumps.
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Monk
...if Im the best of the best why would I raid on normal mode.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior

Useless post is useless.

It's a recruitment thread, not your own personal soapbox.

Take your 1 Elegon kill and The Horseman's Horrific Hood

Stay rustled.

It was good enough of a post to elicit a response out of you. Why thank you sir- I'll continue to care about pve this expansion with eager glee all a while continuing to point out the contradictions of others.

And in rethinking this thought- if I followed OP's guidelines clearing him once would put me on the same tier as the best of the best. Don't be so quick to judge his model yo- its clearly accurate.

Sianl
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior

tldr

Your guild isn't going to get off the ground if you continue to advertise it as the best of the best when your goal in raiding is to clear normal modes and then stop.

Sianl
Reply Quote
/Popcorn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]