How can one become a Worgen?

90 Human Monk
I'm working out the backstory of a worgen hunter. And in order to do this, I want to know if there are ways other than to just get bitten by one that I can work with. Thanks!
Edited by Laers on 12/11/2012 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
Not really... You could have been a Bloodfang worgen
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The only other way to have become a worgen would've been from being experimented on by Arugal in the timeframe of Vanilla WoW. Even then, that'd require your character to have been living in Silverpine and to have survived the Forsaken's attempts at purging the cursed villagers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Okie doke
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Drinking the blood or being scratched by a worgen will also turn you into a worgen.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Darius had Hillsbrad refugees drink his blood to become worgen and immunize them to undeath, so there's that I think.
Edited by Rosyllyn on 12/11/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Going off of drinking blood, you could have been in a bar fight and you were losing so you bit the guy and when he bled in your mouth POW.

Cursed.
Reply Quote
52 Worgen Warrior
The Wolfcult remains another method, though be aware your position as an Alliance member would be suspect. You'd also likely be somewhat mad and possibly filled with desire to inflict as many others with the curse as you can--a trait that can only enhance your potential roleplaying experience. If you seek more information, look up the people of Grizzly Hills.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Going off of drinking blood, you could have been in a bar fight and you were losing so you bit the guy and when he bled in your mouth POW.

Cursed.

To be fair it's not like the other methods besides get bitten by one have been fully explained. I imagine it would take more than a few drops in some brawl to get cursed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage

Cursed.

To be fair it's not like the other methods besides get bitten by one have been fully explained. I imagine it would take more than a few drops in some brawl to get cursed.

That's the problem, however - it not being fully explained allows much to be interpreted in either direction. A guy could spit some blood on your face in a fight - and it accidentally get wiped into a cut and BAM!

Cursed.
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
I think it's more like a worgen claws you, or you drink a lot of his blood and BAM!

Cursed.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I think it's more like a worgen claws you, or you drink a lot of his blood and BAM!

Cursed.

That kinda seems right, though I was never really sure about the scratch thing. I always figured it to be spread through some sort of fluid exchange, like a virus; hence why bites could do it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage

Cursed.

That kinda seems right, though I was never really sure about the scratch thing. I always figured it to be spread through some sort of fluid exchange, like a virus; hence why bites could do it.

You just had inch long nails burst from your fingers.

I'm pretty sure there's some self-inflicted wounding there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]