Broken Druids

85 Draenei Paladin
I have a question why are druids so broken right now? i mean my druid who i in cata and Lk loved to tank on is now religated to a lvl 85 farmer because he is useless for anything else i tried soloing mag today and got stomped i can barely solo the first boss in Kara without dieing what gives i used to be able to solo most all old content and as for lvling forget it i would rather shoot myself than lvl another toon to 90 especially a broken weak druid. There im done ranting now thanks so much for reading and blizz please please take us back to Lich King times.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Ok.
Reply Quote
Step 1 : Stack crits,
Step 2 : Spam mangle and frenzied regeneration,
step 3 : Collect loot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Brb, soloing Mag.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I solod all of uldar (except the boss in the with the tunnel that one shots you for "leaving combat") a month ago. It's kind of funny to spam mangle and frenzied regen on yogg while ignoring all the adds after the brain room. Takes a while, but boring and easy to solo. Also just solod naxx and bt (which I stayed feral for most of to speed things up). We're fine as a class. Just a bit more boring than before.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nostalgia for the win, eh?

Really, getting a Druid to 90 is totally worth it. Just make sure you take Heart of the Wild when you get there. It's hands down our best cooldown. :)

Also, they had some bugged numbers or something going on with some of the old raids which just got hotfixed(yesterday?). I'm not sure if what you were trying to do was affected by all that, but it might be worth another check.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok so vocab---Broken when used in Gaming is short for "Game breaking" which is a synonym for "totally OP" but in a way that "breaks" the rules of the game. e.g.

"At the start of Wrath...DK's were totally broken."

They were functional, but were using IDDQD.

Please see: http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/broken

On to more issues...we don't suck, we've just had the biggest change in our tanking rotation in a long long time. Learn how to use your tanking cooldowns and you're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
12/11/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Bridjet
I have a question why are druids so broken right now? i mean my druid who i in cata and Lk loved to tank on is now religated to a lvl 85 farmer because he is useless for anything else i tried soloing mag today and got stomped i can barely solo the first boss in Kara without dieing what gives i used to be able to solo most all old content and as for lvling forget it i would rather shoot myself than lvl another toon to 90 especially a broken weak druid. There im done ranting now thanks so much for reading and blizz please please take us back to Lich King times.

I was soloing Kara during WotLK times on my druid, you have trouble now at a higher level and better gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]