Feedback on the warrior nerfs and mage nerfs

90 Human Paladin
First of all I am sure ghost crawler won’t listen but here is what I think. You guys are going on the nerfs of warriors all wrong yes they need nerfs but not the way you are going at it. Warriors need to keep the 3 stack of taste of blood or at least 2 stacks. Second it’s not really the damage that is making warriors over powered in my opinion I think it is the defensive stance it is to strong! It’s a 25% damage reduction with the healing of second wind that is the big problem not the warriors burst itself. Second I think that it was an excellent choice to make the PvP on use trinket to be on a one minute cool down well done.
Now on to Mages I believe there shatters are too much, yeah you can go on how they are cloth they are not over powered but they are they need to have another nerf. The frost bomb nerf was okay but in one shatter if I do not have a bubble or trinket I die in one deep freeze that is way too much damage the crits need to go down a bit they hit way to hard is what I believe. My last thought is I think frost and unholy death knights need a survivability buff they should not have to stay in blood presence for a whole 3s game. They should not have to do that even if they are being trained. Also my thought on resto druids is they get away to easy with the displacer beast.
Edited by Ryguy on 12/12/2012 7:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
No, it's the damage. Getting hit 200k in less than three seconds is pretty much op.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I really never had the problem with warriors damage, could because I am a pally. There survivability is really strong you have to admit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol op playing tsg says war nerf is to much and that dks need surv buffs...

dks do need surv buffs tho, but hes being really bias just had to point that out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
apparently frost bomb is only hitting for 70k crits (without doing fire blast) so if thats the case they might of nerfed the damage just a little bit...but its also a bug atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol op playing tsg says war nerf is to much and that dks need surv buffs...

dks do need surv buffs tho, but hes being really bias just had to point that out.

But i am also saying warriors need a survivability nerf. Its not my fault that we are the only 3 decent players on the damn realm.... What do you think about the frost mages crits when in deep freeze?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Ryguy
What do you think about the frost mages crits when in deep freeze?

pretty broken dmg every 30 seconds with or without cds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah it really needs to be changed thats the only thing i really want changed!
Reply Quote
hahahah i just got "nerf warrior and mages more, but buff dks".

you are a joke..if anyone needs survivability it is mages, we have no defensive cds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Frost bomb has been mandatory for frost mages primarily because of mastery. Our burst is retarded because our mastery mandates that our out-of-freeze damage is crap. Mages have asked blizzard to nerf frostbomb crits by fixing our damn mastery for over a month. Instead blizzard has pulled the rug out by keeping our theoretical burst damage high, but made it impossible to pull off, since they both nerfed bombs ability to land with the 5.1 nerfs, and then they made shattering bomb with fireblast absolutely pointless. So instead of fixing our mastery and our broken class design, they just chopped an arm off in a hotfix, just like they did to fire specced raiders last week.

Gg blizz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]