<PG> 2/6H 16/16N LF Ele Shaman!

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello from Praetorian Guards!

We are a progression oriented Guild (Alliance) on the server Sargeras. We're always looking for good people who are also exceptional at their class. Below is a little about us.

Current Progression:
  • 2/6 Heroic MV
  • 6/6 HoF
  • 4/4 ToES
  • Recruitment:
  • Ele Shaman w/ Healing OS
  • Raid Times: Central / Server Time
  • Tuesday - 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
  • Wednesday - 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
  • Thursday - 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
  • This is us:
    - We're organized. This means that the guild is organized around a constitution and offices, not personalities. We distribute power between multiple offices--the GM is far from omnipotent--and we expect turnover in those offices.

- We're flexible. Real life comes first. Attendance is never mandatory, though long absences will lead to removal from the raid team. The corollary is that is that sometimes too many people want to raid and we all sit it out sometimes.

- We care about progression. Despite this, and despite that we raid only 7 to 11 hours a week, we expect full dedication during raid time. Up to date knowledge, gems, enchants, and flasks are mandatory. Performance is monitored and poor performance leads to removal from the raid team.

Interested applicants should message one of our officers in game or add Alatise to Real ID.

Real ID: Weenter#1501

Current Officers: Alatise, Epsi, Clone, Resolved
    Edited by Alatise on 12/19/2012 11:10 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    Welcome to Sargeras. May your stay here be ever so pleasant.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    The wheat fields are looking good today, yall.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    kittens.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    mhmmm.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warlock
    I think what you arent taking into account is when he says that he has been raiding since day 1. Those people who are server transferring to join the raid team, those RL friends of his. Those are the guys who has been raiding with him since day 1. Poor attitude, complaining and getting hit by boss mechanics is what lost your spot. I havent raided long but even i noticed it quickly
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warlock
    oh and.. the bow dropped
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    ^ Thanks for the bump by the way.

1. Welcome to a progression guild.

2. You might have showed up every single night and helped us progress but you were not the sole reason we got those kills. We have plenty of talent that handled mechanics well. Just because you "topped DPS" on SOME fights doesn't make you for your mistakes that cost us a repair bill.

3. Annoyed was a good word to describe how we felt when it came to you. No one cares about the drop rate to the exact percent for your perfectly itemized ring, interrupting mid discussion. No one cares that you haven't upgraded your blue bow. Constantly reminding us you still have it. Focus on actually killing the boss and not loot and you might succeed.

4. Perform like you are supposed to and you won't have to worry.

I wish you good luck with your search for a new home.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    So basically you lied when you said I would fit right in when I first joined and then you came up with fake reasons why I was a problem with progression.

@ Flexxdolf, I didn't mess up more than anyone else, in fact a ton less to be correct.

And if talking about a bow was such a problem maybe you could have told me? I'm not sure thats an adequete reason for replacing a dps but whatever floats your boat.

Whats good kid?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    I remember the first time I got replaced by a superior druid in a progression-oriented guild...

Wait a minute! That never happened!

Still looking for an awesome shaman. Gimme dat Spiritwalker's Grace!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    I remember the first time I got replaced by a superior druid in a progression-oriented guild...

Wait a minute! That never happened!

Still looking for an awesome shaman. Gimme dat Spiritwalker's Grace!

Doesn't change the fact that the GM will replace his top dps with more geared players just to get ahead.

Not like me or comburo were causing wipes. It's pretty low so yeah join this guild at your own risk. They will go ahead and replace you if someone more geared comes along no matter how well you do.

Whats good kid?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter

Whats good kid?

Your mom's good.. Want to give me a juvenile response so here's a juvenile response back.

Umm that was a pretty straight forward question, so I'll pose it again.

Whats good kid?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter

Umm that was a pretty straight forward question, so I'll pose it again.

Whats good kid?

Oh I see.. Well good is:

-Bringing your own flasks, food, and pots to every raid
    -Messing up a very minimal amount
    -Pushing high dps as best you can

I fit the criteria according to me and any "neutral" source.

I know your GM is going to turn around and say I was "bad" or some garbage despite, the "consoling" he gave me in whispers when he told me my spot was being replaced by a RL friend with better gear (You). He said I was an excellent hunter and my dps was not the issue.

So from that the reason I am incredibly bitter with him is because of the fact that guild loyalty and service basically amounted to nothing as he was more than willing to replace me just to get slightly ahead even though I was never in issue performance wise.

Can you blame someone for being bitter about being back-stabbed? It was a very un-just move that your guild did. Now if you disagree I don't care because I going to try my very best to ignore this thread from now on. Good Bye.

Well good sir, I bid you adieu and a fond farewell. Remember this is all a game and I hope you can continue to enjoy it to the utmost. <3
    Edited by Tumtumm on 12/19/2012 5:19 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    I feel like my recruitment post became a Google Reviews thread.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    Hi.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]