Darkmoon Hatchling &others Retroactive Rare!

90 Orc Death Knight
12/12/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Nomm
my uncommon is still uncommon. fingers crossed.

mine just switched to rare. woot. just give it time.
Reply Quote
Way cool! Now, I'm thinking maybe the Baby Blizzard Bear should receive the same treatment. I mean, it was an anniversary pet just like the onyxian whelpling was, and it's even older.
Reply Quote
Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
omg, I didn't even know that this was in the works! And mine's rare now too, woohoo! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
>_> I deleted my uncommon hatchling a few hours ago too. xD
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
My Red Cricket and DM Hatchling are both rare now.

Which is nice, considering I still got to keep the Flawless Critter Stone a GM sent me :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was ready to lvl one more toon to 90 lvl. Now all of my red crickets are rare.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yep, rare for me too. I was going to be a hipster about those two pets. :( "Rare? I got mine when it was Uncommon"
Reply Quote
Hunh. I still have an uncommon Darkmoon Hatchling on the AH. I wonder if it will stay that way once learned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Mine haven't changed yet. Anyone know if they are going to make all the poor/common quality sapphire cubs change to uncommon now? (I remember reading that all new ones will now be uncommon quality).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/12/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Trabethany
Mine haven't changed yet. Anyone know if they are going to make all the poor/common quality sapphire cubs change to uncommon now? (I remember reading that all new ones will now be uncommon quality).

I doubt it.

Chances are they didn't think they could change the hatchlings/etc. because they'd have to flag the pet as ONLY being available as one rarity.

In order to retroactively fix all uncommon pets, all rare pets people have of that pet, even ones they got through a stone, would have to be made uncommon as well.
Reply Quote
My sapphire cub was upgraded from Poor to Uncommon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
12/12/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Trabethany

Mine changed to uncommon. It had been poor before.

My red cricket had also changed to rare. So yay!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Haven't checked mine yet, but given the certainty, thank you blizzz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]