All you guys need to check

90 Undead Warrior
the Thorium Brotherhood and Feathermoon forums. We are connected to yall and your lack of Horde RP is about to end. There is a Horde thread for such RP events much like the Alliance thread here.
Edited by Noslferatu on 12/24/2012 5:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hope you mean it is our *lack* of Horde RP that is about to end!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We seem to also be linked with Kirin Tor.

Our forums are rather dead, RP convos and otherwise compared to these other realm forums.
Reply Quote
That's because Kiki has been busy playing FFT. Will rectify this situation soon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, we have a few linked to us, these are the only two I have contacts for RP events in. I hope there is a Horde RP group from this server to join us.
Edited by Noslferatu on 12/15/2012 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know you are hosting some kind of event.

Unfortunately I have no idea what your event is about or why any of my characters might have IC motivation to participate.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ah, will that would depend on which guild event you think about going to. As for the society specifically, the trade caravan events is a mission making more connections among the Horde.

So, if you can stand for better Horde unity then that could be a reason. Another guild, Zypher crew, host an event where players come to share news and kick back in a tavern type setting. If you want a more complete list of ongoing events, visit Jearika's thread on Feathermoon server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
There is a "Gathering" event on the 3rd in Hillsbrad at the large Inn on the lake at 7pm Pst.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
There is a Tavern type event held in Ratchet at 7pm Pst. Its hosted by the guild Zephyr crew and is 2 hours long. If Alliance come then we can get a translator.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]