[H] <Eon> 10m Recruiting

90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
Eon is a 10 man raiding guild on the Horde side of Burning Legion, and we are currently recruiting!
Having 16/16N or up is a plus, but actions speak louder than boss kills- if you can pull your weight, then we want you.

We are currently looking for:
Nothing at the moment!

However, we are always looking for exceptional players. If your class isn't on the list, feel free to put yourself out there- you will be considered regardless!
We do not do active recruitment for the bench- if you are one of the classes listed above, you will have a core raiding spot immediately. If not, then we will do our best to work you in.
If recruited, you will be put in a Trial period lasting one raid week, at the end of which our officers will evaluate your performance and determine whether you're a good fit for us.

A little bit about us:
Our raid core has extensive experience in both raid leading and participating in almost all PvE content:
Vanilla Content including Original Naxx40 and Molten Core;
High-end Sunwell raiding, including all progression throughout Zul'Aman and Black Temple,
Relevant time-period Kingslayers and trivial WoTLK cleared in various small guilds,
All of HT11, 7/7H Firelands- with multiple P4 Heroic Ragnaros attempts pre-nerf- as well as 6/8H Dragon Soul pre-nerf, with the last 2 fights rolling in at 10% nerf.

We use a Loot Council system- officers will delegate gear based on what will provide the greatest upgrade to the raid team as a whole, basing decisions on attendance, size of upgrade and player performance.

Our current progression is 16/16N with Elite Protectors down and 4/6H MSV.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
8pm-11pm Server (9-12 EST)
All raiders are expected to arrive ready for raid in a timely manner.

Our Expectations:
End-game atmosphere is expected of all players. Flasks and feasts are for the most part provided by the guild. However, you are expected to come ready with these items, including:
1. Potions: Pre-potting for heroic progression is a necessity.
2. Gear fully enchanted with appropriate gems, maxing potential.
3. A full extent of knowledge on your class (as well as any class you choose to bring to the raid atmosphere) is required. All who are interested should be able to prove their worth.
4. The drive to actually kill bosses and progress- we’re not all about the phat lootz. If you’re raiding with us, you actually have to want to raid.

Contacting Us:
Dirtypaws#1751 (me)
tailsshadow4#1701 (Murik)

If BattleTags aren't your thing, feel free to drop me an email at jaggedvacancethickwithice@gmail.com

Thanks, and happy hunting!
Edited by Dirtypaws on 1/12/2013 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
Updated needs. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
updated needs!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
updated needs!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
updated needs!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
upd8d needz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
look at my hat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
updated needs.

i miss my hat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
updated needs also we killed elegon ain't we fancy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
Look at all the updated needs mm HMM
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
HC
Carry me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Are you guys still recruiting dps/ heals?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]