Alliance GDKP MSVrun this weekend.

90 Gnome Warlock
What is a GDKP run?
Basically, you kill virtual bosses. Items go up for bid. People willing to pay the most for an item win the item. The gold goes into a pot. At the end of a run, the pot is split equally among all 25 people in the raid. So if you have more gold than you know what to do with, and want to gear an alt without running LFR (because, lets face it. That sucks.) This is for you.

The runs will likely be on Saturdays. Time is still to be determined depending on how many people are willing to go at what time. However, it is more than likely going to be later at night.

What I am looking for:
Currently people for all roles. Tanks, healers, as well as dps. People with previous boss kills outside of LFR will get priority. This is for people looking to gear alts, and who may be in guilds who don't currently do alt runs. We will not be doing any hard modes at first, so please don't ask.

You are expected to bring your own flask/pots/foot. 300 stat food isn't required, but please bring something. Leveling cooking is so cheap, there isn't really an excuse. If you are afking constantly, cannot stay connected an entire boss fight, play subpar, !@#$%, complain, start drama, or dying to the same ^-*! over and over, you will be removed and you will not recieve any gold. Please realize that when you do this, you are wasting other peoples time.

I also want people who aren't just going to get the item they want and leave. To get around this, all gold will be held onto until the end of the raid. Only people who stay the entire time will receive gold out of the pot. I will be announcing how much gold each item goes for, so people who are a little hesitant about this can follow along, to make sure the amount of gold given out is even.

How this will be organized:
Whisper me ingame (Loot/Lewt/Kehl) or send one of these characters an in game mail, letting me know if you are interested, role, toons name, and what time on Saturday you would be available. After this, I will figure out a time, and send calendar invites to people. And we will go from there.
We WILL be using mumble. So please have it installed. In mumble, I will announce what the bid is up to.

If this happens and runs smoothly, I will be doing one every weekend. And people who show up will get priority in the future.

Contact me in game!

NOTE: If your guild does do alt runs that you're expected to go to, please do not come to this. I don't want anyone getting in trouble because of this run. (Local Defense raiders, this means you.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This combines my two favorite things, gold and loot. (Not you Loot, you aweful.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
gooooooold
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/13/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Thàllo
gooooooold

God knows you need it after losing 110k in GCG LOL
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Note that this is not strictly for alts. Alts of people who clear the raid on a regular will just get priority.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
This combines my two favorite things, gold and loot. (Not you Loot, you aweful.)

And ILY too!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/13/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Loot

And ILY too!

This lock-mance we have can never be broken *_*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/14/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Phyrexia
This lock-mance we have can never be broken *_*

You have to show up to raids first.

Cancelled for not enough interest. Will try again in the coming weeks.
Edited by Loot on 12/15/2012 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]