Starting MoP quests?

89 Tauren Hunter
So I've just hit level 85 on my hunter and I was expecting to start a quest line for MoP but nothing has come up and there isn't anything on the message boards in Orgrimmar so I was wondering if anyone could please tell me how to start the quest line for Pandaria cause I want to hit 90 :3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey man recently back and way it worked for me was when I logged on in stormwind I had a quest in my log to go to the castle check to see if you have something similar for the war hall or whatever you hordes have. Good Luck man.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Like Dalamarus said, you should receive a quest upon entering or logging into Orgrimmar that sends you to Garrosh's room in the Valley of Strength.

You'll need to have purchased Mists to explore the new zones, too. If you haven't yet, you won't be able to receive those quests.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I just got a free 7 days to come back and see what MoP is all about. after 2 days, I still can't see why it's worth coming back to. Anyone got some insight?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I accidentally deleted this quest and now I cant find it, anyone know how to get it again?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Try leaving Stormwind and then flying back in. It might re-appear.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
And if not, try just going to the Keep, it's possible the auto-cutscene will trigger anyway.
Reply Quote
73 Goblin Warrior
and what if the cutscene doesn't start?
i've had a ticket open for almost 24 hours.
tried relogging in org/leaving a coming back/going straight to grom/using '/reload'/ i've got nothing
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Same issue here. How do I start the quest again?
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
SRH
I still can't get to the Pandarian quest line
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Same here been tryin I lost it after I logged out after the cut scene and the quest is gone now and I can't find it anywerej
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
I'm also having the same problem. I can't find anywhere to start mist of pandaria quests. I've been trying for over an hour. I've looked at every forum post that came up on Google and I can't find an answer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello guys im not sure on the Ally side but on the horde side the quest is called ( All Aboard! ) you can get this quest from General Nazgrim in Orgrimmar just walk into the main building called Grommash Hold and he will be to the right in red armor hes an Orc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]