[A]<Downfall>25man Recruiting

90 Pandaren Monk
Our 25man raid is recruiting skilled players with great attitudes looking for a relaxed and comfortable raiding environment. We raid two nights a week: Monday and Wednesday from 6pm server to 9pm server (PST).

Downfall also welcomes all casual players to help expand our vibrant community.

Apply at downfallguild.org . Create a profile and you will be approved within a couple of hours. Once approved you can start your application process. Feel free to contact Atar, Elapsed, or Grasen to expedite your application process, and answer any questions.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You may also find me on Treelapsed and Collapsed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Our raid starts in just one week. We are still in need of a few raiders. Please contact us if you're interested in raiding.
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Bump - Great group of guys.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Gl with an app process on a crappy server.. So low pop.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hello =^)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I hope that bracer REALLY makes you wipe less, makes the shaman healer top meters, and make your progression sooooo MUCH faster.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I hope that bracer REALLY makes you wipe less, makes the shaman healer top meters, and make your progression sooooo MUCH faster.

Maybe they'll actually get past the first half of ToT before 5.4 now!

=^)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Downfall> isn't leaving Gorg, We're still around and were really doing great! So if you feel you have the skill to join one of our raids, or are a PvPer and want to join our newly formed RBG group, hit up www.downfallguild.org
Make an account and let an officer in our guild know and we will unlock your account and you will be able to app

Our thriving community is doing well right now and we will be fine until blizz fixes the low pop issues (as GC mentioned in the Q&A)

Has your guild left the server? did you not want to leave or couldn't afford the STUPIDLY high cost to transfer? Come join our community!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
ME ME ME

PICK ME!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Were 7/12 in the 25 man now and Very excited to see Virtual realms coming to Wow
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
9/12 in our 25 and having a blast with our current raiders, looking for a reliable healer, a priest or shammy preferred but we are open for anyone but more holy pallies (in the 25 man)
Edited by Elapsed on 6/21/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Im on Burning Blade currently. This is one of the higher'ish pop realms right now but Im having a hard time finding a home. I ran with a guild that recently merged with you guys and enjoyed the company. I PvP most of the time but still enjoy PvE...

Gorg us not in the Burning Blade battlegroup so virtual realms wont help any. Just wondering what you weekly schedule is like and how reliable people are. Biggest issue Im having right now is people singing and not showing.
Reply Quote
98 Dwarf Hunter
Hi elapsed! (Fleury)

Remember the The Night Shift/ Redemption days lol

Sad to see gorg fall off so much
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Elapsed still is on Gorg?

Charlie/Fleury has an ascii? THE F...
Reply Quote
98 Dwarf Hunter
whos be?

Seto is bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]