[A] 2.2k Players Seek 3v3 Healer!

Hallo, Emerald Dream! I'm a very recent transfer. While I'm enjoying the server, being a stranger doesn't help much with finding a 3s team.

I turn to you, forum-goers.

Do you want to do 3s? Know people that want to? Send them my way! I have a few requisites in partners, and most are flexible. But first, who am I?

I am someone that aims to be friendly, polite, and critical. I don't practice negativity, and it's not something I'd bring into a video game anyway.

I am someone that strives to be competant in his class. I've been playing a ret paladin for ages. Although that doesn't mean I'm the best, nor ignorant to improving. New ret PvP video? I'll watch it. Know someone better? I'll ask him/her what to do, and why it works.

I am highly vocal in arenas and quite amiable inside and outside of them. Expect me to say what I'd like us to do, what the enemy's doing, and what I'm currently doing. Also, expect me to invite you to Minecraft with some buddies if the day's slow. Or Terraria. Or Haxball. Or LoL (purely for recreation).

I figure those are the most important parts. So what about those requisites in partners?

I'd like my partners to have been ~2k on the character they'd bring. I prefer 2k+, but if you're really interested and close to the mark, chat with me anyway. What I really care about is whether you have excellent keybindings, extensive macros, don't click or tab target, or know how to use pillars.

I'd like my partners to be positive, vocal, and constructive. These are mandatory. If you're consistently negative, we're not going to have fun, and we're wasting time we could be spent laughing or thinking about what to do better. It'll take some time to build synergy, so being negative about that won't help anything.

I'd like to run a viable comb. I'm fairly lenient with this one, too. I'm primarily experienced with melee cleaves, but I'd love to run with a caster. ret/mage/healer and ret/war/restodruid are two combs I've enjoyed thoroughly, but I'm open to about anything.

Ultimately, I'm looking for competant players who're interested in making a t2 push without being too serious. Whisper me or send some mail and I'll reply quickly.

Thank you for reading!

Update: Found a great dps to work with. We just need a healer! Whisper us at your leisure. We would prefer a resto shaman healer, but we're open for other classes.
Edited by Deoradhan on 12/13/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
off topic,

I don't know what it is you want.
If you are seeking ransom, I can tell you now that I don't have any gold, but what I do have are particular set of "priest" skills.
Skills I have acquired over about 5 months playing this class.
Skills that make me an easy target for people like you.
I would much stay as far from you as possible, I would much rather avoid you entirely on the battlefield.
But...if you don't
I will tab target for you...I will eventually target you...and I will Mass Dispell your bubble.

This is war!
Reply Quote
off topic,

I don't know what it is you want.
If you are seeking ransom, I can tell you now that I don't have any gold, but what I do have are particular set of "priest" skills.
Skills I have acquired over about 5 months playing this class.
Skills that make me an easy target for people like you.
I would much stay as far from you as possible, I would much rather avoid you entirely on the battlefield.
But...if you don't
I will tab target for you...I will eventually target you...and I will Mass Dispell your bubble.

This is war!

That gave me a good chuckle.

But please don't. :<
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]