That horrific moment...

90 Night Elf Rogue
When you cough into your hand and it looks like the Venom Symbiote was living inside your lungs.

Went to the hospital. Apparently I have a lung infection. Aside from anti-biotics anyone have any tips on how to clear up one's chest/lungs?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Hot tea normally helps me out.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
If it's really bad in my lungs, I get a really hot shower going so i'm inhaling a lot of steam... and position myself so my lungs are downward, either draping myself over the edge of the tub or just bending way down while standing, and cough my heart out. Or so it feels.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Rogue
12/12/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Maoseitun
Hot tea normally helps me out.

12/12/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Lito
If it's really bad in my lungs, I get a really hot shower going so i'm inhaling a lot of steam... and position myself so my lungs are downward, either draping myself over the edge of the tub or just bending way down while standing, and cough my heart out. Or so it feels.

These two help a lot. I'd also suggest brewing up some tea, either Anise or Black Pepper chai.

Both really help the lungs clear / heal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Make sure to allow for coughing, productive coughing is good. You want that stuff out!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I suggest lemon honey ginger tea, that stuff is great, specially when your sick. At least give it a shot, see how it goes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Chicken noodle soup, too - homemade is much better than canned/packaged.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A night with a handsome Blood Knight would clear that right up.

But really. Inhaling steam usually works wonderfully for me. Feel better soon!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Relleron
A night with a handsome Blood Knight would clear that right up.

boy you can not handle this woman

*snaps*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My stepmother had the same thing basically, and gave me it; luckily my immune system is nicer than hers.

Hope you get better.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Shaman
The only solution is to reach down your throat and tear out one of your lungs, praying to whichever deity you have chosen that you have chosen correctly.

Then, your fate is in their hands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Lito

That was pretty hot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Lito
boy you can not handle this woman

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue

That was pretty hot.
Married people are so repressed.

edit for lung soothing suggestions
Hot liquids like tea usually feel better just keep em clear and with no/minimal added sugar. Steam either from the shower or just a pot or basin filled with very hot water that you can sit before with your head down and covered with a towel can be helpful as well. Do hope you are on the road to recovery and feel better soon, Mely.
Edited by Jemmie on 12/12/2012 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
lol if i'm in that state it is not hot

ugh.

it's been a while since i was that bad. i had a pretty short cold last week and that's been it so far.
Edited by Lito on 12/12/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Forget the doctor! Next time I get sick I'm just posting on the forums.
Reply Quote
I have no suggestions.

FEEL BETTER DAMMIT.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
I have no suggestions.

FEEL BETTER DAMMIT.

Orc really fits you, friend!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I have no suggestions.

FEEL BETTER DAMMIT.

Ancient orc healing technique - yell at it until it's better.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Death Knight
I have no suggestions.

FEEL BETTER DAMMIT.

Ancient orc healing technique - yell at it until it's better.

Reminds me of a certain Daily Blink comic...
Edited by Suraira on 12/12/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]