Just wanted to say I'm disappointed

90 Human Warrior
I put together a raid as soon as Sha died the first time...got 40 people in the raid and then made it clear I would leave the raid to help tag share with other groups because many people wanted invites even though we were full.

The group failed really hard because god knows what but we ended up wiping so I was still in my tag share group. The main group then killed Sha and I had to watch 40+ people sit there and ignore my requests for ONE PERSON to drop group. I said it in general, /yell, and /say over and over as nicely as possible.

I just can't fathom 40 people being so gd selfish they can't help out a raid of 10 people trying to get tag...Especially after me going out of my way to make a raid for everyone AND offering to tag share without anyone even asking.

So to all of you who were there but are too selfish or too stupid, kindly go !@#$ off. I'm done being nice to random people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....all i have to say. Seriously he has a 15min respawn time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
go FRICK yourselves people involved

FRICK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think I'm gonna have to go make a thread because this guy hurt my feelings... ;(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*sniff* cry *sniff*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Eh you can all QQ, laugh, and umad troll at him for making this thread but he's right. People online can be so selfish and stupid. I doubt it will change until the day we plug ourselves into the internet and see the faces of the people we're online with.

Or will we be trolling even harder then? O_o dun dun dun
Edited by Vårgulf on 12/12/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Whats sha
Edited by Tráncé on 12/12/2012 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good way to represent NP. Classy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
What do you expect from Sargeras Allies? LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Hellsteel

I think we're pretty nice people.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
12/12/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Moxì

I'm sure everything they've said so far has been........*sunglasses*......nothing personal...... YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Moxì

Nothing anyone has said in this thread represents a/any guild. This guy caused a ruckus about nothing serious and he's posting about it.

About as classy as the drama you constantly started every other day, Moxi.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sick burns
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

I think we're pretty nice people.

Most of you allies that come here to the forums are nothing compared to the angry ones in game. LMAO!

Gary, you and the allies that are usually posting here seem to be a bit more mature then the ingame ppl I seem to get stuck with.
Edited by Hellsteel on 12/13/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Eh you can all QQ, laugh, and umad troll at him for making this thread but he's right. People online can be so selfish and stupid. I doubt it will change until the day we plug ourselves into the internet and see the faces of the people we're online with.

Or will we be trolling even harder then? O_o dun dun dun

THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD...
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
hahahahahahahahaha

OP you sound like a baby
Isn't that like a two second respawn anyway? Stop the QQ train, alliance bud
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]