[H] Provisional Sin-4/12, LF ele/mage

100 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting for our up and coming group! Great for those that are busy during the school year but are wanting to kick start their summer in wow with raids.

Also are in need for that third healer for our Fri/Sat group! Leather or plate, doesn't matter to us, but all of that gear will go straight to you since we have a shammy and priest in that group already.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Still in need of that last healer for our Fri/Sat group!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
COUNCIL IS DOWN.

And just to prove our awesomeness: our hunter went down well before Sul was dead (probably at about 15 mil) who was our bloodlust for this week (a guildie is working on gearing her ele sham to join the group instead of her kitty). We managed to kill them 2 seconds after beserk went of without a lust and down a dps.

For semi-hardcore, I couldn't be prouder of my raiders. Good job to all:

Grimvice, Daughter (freakin' Zevs....), Rezyarouas, Paiisley and Amitayus, Sephirothd, Scaroth, Kidami, Ishnok, Rook and Dragoncloude. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Currently just in need of a few more healers for our newest group. Again, if you're not optimal for ToT, do not fret-this group has some alts of members where they also need loot. Due to our loot system, gearing these toons will be a breeze in terms of whatever drops goes to one person so people among the group do not have to fight over it.

Don't have a lot of time right now because of school? Check us out for when the semester ends.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Good luck this week raiders. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
3/12 first night and some productive pulls on Tortos. Good job so far group 1. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Updated for needs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Successfully downed Tortos last night. Sadly, due to sleepiness, we only managed to get to the fifth head on Megeara before calling it.

If you're interested in joining up, please contact Kyonshi or Grimvice until Sunday, seeing as I will be out of town.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
rezy<3 I just want to let you know that you are pretty freaking awesome, AND I am so happy that we did the AR/PS merger, it was a great move for my raiders and we are all having a blast blowing stuff up with you guys!<3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
<3 Paiisley.

It's been a great move overall I'd say. We're seeing content with stable, reliable raiders each week.

Our newest group has changed it's days to Saturday/Sunday at 4PM to 7:30 and is in need of two healers. Shammy > pally/disc priest > holy priest/monk

Our Tues/Wed group sadly is starting to look for another tank. Warrior > Pally > Bear/Monk, sorry no DKs.

If interested, please message the following for more in-depth group info:

Rezyarouas/Rezix-Tues/Wed
Kyonshi-Fri/Sat
Swarley/Rook-Sat/Sun
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Currently looking for a tank and a few healers to top off our groups. :)

Recruitment leaders of our groups:
Rezyarouas/Rezix-Tues/Wed
Kyonshi-Fri/Sat
Swarley/Rook-Sat/Sun
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Good group of people to raid with. They're pretty relaxed but they do get bosses killed, which is great.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for the compliments, Destro. :) Always enjoy raiding with you.

Currently raiding tier 14 a few times a week (2 MsV's, 2 HoF's, 2 ToES's) to help gear up people. :) So if you don't have the gear, no need to worry. You can tag along and get some gear for yourself as well.

Doing old content too for legendaries, transmogs, titles, achievements and vanity pets. Come enjoy a bunch of silly people all oriented at getting stuff done together as a group. :)

Recruitment leaders:
Tues/Wed group: Rezyarouas, Rezlio or Rezix
Fri/Sat group: Kyonshi or Amitayus
Sat/Sun group: Rook or Swarkles

A few members of ours are currently looking into making possibly a fourth group (yes, I said it) for really late night players. Contact Jaimi for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
3/12 with 2 pugs, not bad. Still looking for solid committed members for our raid groups.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Would you take a 507 holy paly for your tues/wed group? I'm transferring realms as soon as I get paid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Friend me through battle.tag and I'll get back to you about it as soon as possible. :)

Rezy#1582
Edited by Rezlio on 5/16/2013 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Updated. :)

Good luck in 5.3!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sadly our two groups are now down to one! Due to some inconviences in the changes of times and such, we are currently looking for a healer and ranged dps for this group! 3/12 in one night with a new group and two pugs. Not bad. :) Good job to my guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Rezy always makes homemade taquitos for everyone on raid nights! How can you pass up a deal like that?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We have a taquito pirate party planned soon! :D <3 Raymond
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]