Looking for Active, Casual raiding guild (A)

100 Human Warlock
My brother and I are looking for an active, casual raiding guild. We play a warlock and priest healer.

We are in a guild of friends now, but the activity has started to dwindle to barely be able to run 5 mans as a guild. We are looking for some place to do both 5 mans and raids. What we don't want is to make raiding a part time job, but rather to keep it casual (2 nights a week or so).

We're looking for a guild to have fun with while still seeing raid content. The priest has a 470 gs, while the warlock is at 451. The lock is a relatively fresh 90, still in the process of gearing up. I play the warlock and have raid experience through BC and WotLK, but quit playing during that expansion and just picked the game back up in MoP. My brother the priest has raid experience as well back to BC.

Message me here or in game for any further info. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Àrmageddon on 12/14/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)