Spriest Synapse Springs Macro PvP

90 Draenei Priest
Hi Everyone! I have synapse springs and I'm wondering if I need to macro it to one of my spells. I primarily pvp. Any help would be awesome, including how to setup the macro. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If I remember from my Engineer correctly, I think it has a min CD which means it doesn't really have obvious synergy with your other spells.

I would macro it with Devouring Plague. You technically get a Devouring Plague every 26 seconds (less if you're specced and talented into it) so roughly every minute you can use DP.

#showtooltip
/use 10
/cast Devouring Plague

(I think the slot for gloves is ten, not really sure).

Edit: When you do use it though, reapply your dots so they get buffed as well.
Edited by Sohra on 12/11/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It does have a 1 minute CD, which lines up nicely with mindbender if you use that little guy.

I don't think I'd recommend it for PvP play; I'm assuming mindbender benefits from your stats like most pets, but I could be wrong. Anyways, mindbender is easy to avoid.

Do note that Synapse springs will put your burst trinket on CD for 20some seconds, and since your trinket is now a 1 min CD, it can take some juggling to line them up well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
or /use itemname
/stop cast
/cast spellname

simple yet effective lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks! I actually went with the insignia so my gloves wouldn't interfere with the trinket. I miss the controllable spell power though. Perhaps with the trinket change, the insignia is the way go. I just didn't want to be an engineer for nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]