Regular loot roll & bonus roll =2 of the same

90 Orc Hunter
Is it not possible to have your bonus roll give you something different than the item you just received one second before with your regular roll?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'll try to say this again even though it's been said every 15 mins on these forums since MOP release.

YOU CANNOT CONTROL LOOT. RNG=RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR = RANDOM LOOT.

SOMETIMES YOU SEE THE SAME ITEM 10TIMES and NEVER SEE ANOTHER ITEM. However, this isn't probable.

You have received items you never would have a chance at because of the loot system. Be happy with that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/11/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Kaileya
Is it not possible to have your bonus roll give you something different than the item you just received one second before with your regular roll?

What did you win?

Probably stating the obvious, but the boss you used your roll on had more than one loot drop for you class/spec right?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Two weeks ago on my Blood DK, I killed Empress in second-part HoF. The normal loot roll gave me the tier chest piece; my coin loot roll gave me the tanking legs. It is possible.

I wish people would just ACCEPT that LFR loot is based on a simple random roll, and that nothing about their particular outcomes is outstanding or suspicious. We'd cut the nonsense on this forum in half at LEAST.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]