Can't start or find Golden Lotus Dailies

90 Pandaren Priest
I faction changed this toon from alliance a while ago, but today I decided I want to do some dailies. Problem is, I cannot start the Golden Lotus dailies. The gate to the Vale is open, all the little panda people are walking in to the Shrine with their carts and supplies... but that's it.

Furthermore, I did get "The Golden Lotus" quest that leads you to the daily area, handed it in.... and nothing. They will not give me dailies... I cannot do it.... any idea why?

I went back to Kun Lai and did the Horde quests for their little camp site, other then that I cannot find quests anywhere else, not even at the White Tiger Temple.

I'm at a loss here
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Help!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You have Pandaria flying (Wisdom of the Four Winds)?

.....Seriously?! FLYING?!

And to think I wanted to try and save some gold.....

Many thanks Mavra
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
This past weekend i faction changed from alliance, but today I decided I want to do some dailies. Problem is, I cannot do the Golden Lotus dailies. The gate to the Vale is open, and i can fly in panda land. I had started the golden lotus quests before the faction change, and after i did the change i lost all the quests in my quest log . Now i cant find anything for the golden lotus. Can someone help me PLEASE??????
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also have this problem, changed faction, lost the portal to pandaria so had to do the starting quest out there again to get it. After that, can still fly, gates open to the vale, but cant do Golden Lotus dailies.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
Check this guide to make sure there's nothing you've missed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032135
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]