Warriors will be STRONGER than ever now...

Taste for blood is going to make no difference, there are plenty of warriors who ignore that gameplay as it is total RNG and not fun.

Their pressure will skyrocket with the 15% healing nerf.

Warrior \ Shadow Priest \ X
Warrior \ Affliction Lock \ X
Warrior \ Fire Mage \ X
Warrior \ Hunter \ X
Warrior \ Feral Druid \ X

These comps will continue to dominate the ladders, nothing will change other than mages falling off a bit due to their bomb being nearly non-existent, for those that still choose to play frost.

Warrior's need adjustments outside of TFB.
    Feral's need a good hard look.
    Hunter pet damage is still out of control.
    Shadow priest cross healing, mass dispel on friendly targets and life swap is still game breaking.

Disc's priest concerns fall on deaf ears.
Monks continue to be under represented due to everything they can do being done more easily by another classes and with higher efficiency.

Please take another look at all this Blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yee Haw!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can't tell if troll
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This nerf to warriors is still a start. Blizzard has yet to nerf the real issues.

Second Wind
Shockwave
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This nerf to warriors is still a start. Blizzard has yet to nerf the real issues.

Second Wind
Shockwave

Healing has a -30% debuff now, I wonder how second wind healing is affected by this.. =P
Reply Quote

Second Wind
Shockwave

Please add: The issue with Warriors is that they can pump out unreal damage while staying in defensive stance and reducing all damage by 25%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh shut the !@#$ up.. Defensive generates close to no rage, so no, it's still hard to "pump out damage"

TFb stacks are still hard as %^-* to get and keep track of

Shockwave is DR with almost every other stun out there, so it's dr with kitties

Do you want to make plate as weak as cloth, take away all utility and damage? That's your perfect warrior?

Somehow, Im not surprised there's so many people like you that think warriors are fine.

You're basically a frost dk with the mechanics of a s11 rogue. I can see why you dont want it nerfed, but defending it that much is disgraceful

hard as %^-* to get and keep track of

edit - ^ nevermind, you're not worth the effort if you have trouble keeping track of buffs
Edited by Azy on 12/12/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What else do you want them to nerf? Our burst w 3+5m CDs isnt stronger than my mages, or several other classes. We can't have burst why, because we charge? Go ahead and take our CD stacking, please do it and give us sustained buff instead...you'll all cry regardless because you refuse to learn to play.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
I like how people say nerf second wind like its such a strong defensive heal zzz
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
12/12/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Lincstyle
What else do you want them to nerf? Our burst w 3+5m CDs isnt stronger than my mages, or several other classes. We can't have burst why, because we charge? Go ahead and take our CD stacking, please do it and give us sustained buff instead...you'll all cry regardless because you refuse to learn to play.

CD stacking....like they've been talking about forever.

And it's not a l2p issue.
Reply Quote
Oh shut the !@#$ up.. Defensive generates close to no rage, so no, it's still hard to "pump out damage"

TFb stacks are still hard as %^-* to get and keep track of

Shockwave is DR with almost every other stun out there, so it's dr with kitties

Do you want to make plate as weak as cloth, take away all utility and damage? That's your perfect warrior?

Somehow, Im not surprised there's so many people like you that think warriors are fine.

You're basically a frost dk with the mechanics of a s11 rogue. I can see why you dont want it nerfed, but defending it that much is disgraceful

hard as %^-* to get and keep track of

edit - ^ nevermind, you're not worth the effort if you have trouble keeping track of buffs

You're an attractive human female :D

And we do need nerfs! Preferably a 10 second CD increase on Shockwave (and a change to that graphic because I am so tired of shockwaving people and having the dirt hit them but not stunning them) and of course Cooldown stacking.

In return I'd like to see most of our abilities (Excluding execute which might need to be nerfed too) buffed a little to increase sustained.

Avatar and reck shouldn't be able to be used together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reckful trolled 2s with it and all the bads are up in arms. Blizzard should be balancing the game around what geared prot warriors can do in 2v2.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
Second Wind is a percentage based heal. It is not affected.

this

Warriors could already out heal my WW monk in most bgs and arenas. Now they will for sure. Blizzard just keeps gutting self healing for hybrids and never touching it for pures.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Second Wind
Shockwave

Please add: The issue with Warriors is that they can pump out unreal damage while staying in defensive stance and reducing all damage by 25%.

This is the real issue with warriors. Change defensive stance to require a shield to get the 25% damage reduction and warriors will be fixed overnight.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Fireblasterx
Their pressure will skyrocket with the 15% healing nerf.
Actually I was thinking affliction locks are going to benefit the most from this. They easily double the damage of the entire opposing team every match in 3s. Their incredible spread/sustained damage might actually put out some pressure now that healers cant 10-100% heal someone in a global.
12/12/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Orlandu
Change defensive stance to require a shield to get the 25% damage reduction and warriors will be fixed overnight.
... Thats brilliant!
Edited by Esmee on 12/12/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
that awkward moment when warriors start to selfheal more than ret paladins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]