Nishi quest...

85 Human Death Knight
I'm having trouble abandoning the quest after I've won the battle...by trouble i mean i can't leave it at all, I have to end opening a ticket to get it removed. Is anyone else having this issue, some help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
you cannot abadon that quest anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
damn...back to uldum D: I'm still going to keep opining tickets to get it removed lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
remove it by beating nishi's pets and turning the quest in
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
don't troll me bro...well what can i expect from some with that helm as a transmog
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It was decided to be an exploit and cannot be abandoned.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
oh, I didn't realize this was a troll post. got it now.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
12/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Aarrtthhaass
don't troll me bro...well what can i expect from some with that helm as a transmog

this from a real class act who names his bombling "Al Qaeda".
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/12/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Simca
It was decided to be an exploit and cannot be abandoned.

yeah bearable grinds always seem to be considered exploits T_T
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/12/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Aarrtthhaass
yeah bearable grinds always seem to be considered exploits T_T

'bearable' is an understatement to Nishi. You really should apologize to her.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
What was the Nishi bug anyway? I totally missed something.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/12/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Kaprin

you could abandon farmer nishi quest after beating her, thus being able to battle her again for the exp and again and so on for logical amounts of EXP
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Aarrtthhaass

you could abandon farmer nishi quest after beating her, thus being able to battle her again for the exp and again and so on for logical amounts of EXP

Which is why it was an exploit. If you couldn't do it with the other pet tamers, why would you expect Nishi to be intentional?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
12/12/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Aarrtthhaass

Being able to power level a pet from 1-25 in under an hour is a "logical amount of EXP"?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I love how everyone that used this exploit is pissy now, cause they cant cheat anymore. I am happy to see all of you having to level up pets like those of us that knew that was an exploit, and didnt use it cause we werent lazy !@#$bags with no integrity.

So glad this got fixed.
Edited by Edema on 12/12/2012 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/12/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Jundashave
Being able to power level a pet from 1-25 in under an hour is a "logical amount of EXP"?

you can still farm from lvl 1 to 25 in 1~hourish without Nishi.

Nishi method took less than 20 min.

12/12/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Edema
we werent lazy !@#$bags with no integrity.

or just slow.

I didn' t have any trouble hitting world top 10 w/o nishi tho S:...but i wish i knew about her b4.
Edited by Tangla on 12/12/2012 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I love how everyone that used this exploit is pissy now, cause they cant cheat anymore. I am happy to see all of you having to level up pets like those of us that knew that was an exploit, and didnt use it cause we werent lazy !@#$bags with no integrity.

So glad this got fixed.

You get a gold star, Edema. I'll even throw in a pat on the back, for being such a good boy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
of course it is...taking into account that i have 493 of them not counting duplicates. i don't see why leveling a pet 1-25 should take more than an actual character lvl...so much for a cassual sidegame.

12/12/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Jundashave

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

So glad this got fixed.

Why do you have such a burr up your butt over this. You never miss a chance to post on multiple forums what awful people the Nishi "exploiters" are. And I don't see anyone more pissy than you. Angry little Goblin is angry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]