Nishi quest...

90 Troll Priest
of course it is...taking into account that i have 493 of them not counting duplicates. i don't see why leveling a pet 1-25 should take more than an actual character lvl...so much for a cassual sidegame.

Considering there are a number of people that have leveled pets 1-25, without nishi, within 1-2 hours using legit, non-exploiting, methods... your whining about leveling pets is groundless. It only shows how poor you are at this game without abusing tricks and exploits. Stop with the "I can level characters faster" strawman argument, unless you have alts you took to 1-90 in one afternoon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
of course it is...taking into account that i have 493 of them not counting duplicates. i don't see why leveling a pet 1-25 should take more than an actual character lvl...so much for a cassual sidegame.

Considering there are a number of people that have leveled pets 1-25, without nishi, within 1-2 hours using legit, non-exploiting, methods... your whining about leveling pets is groundless. It only shows how poor you are at this game without abusing tricks and exploits. Stop with the "I can level characters faster" strawman argument, unless you have alts you took to 1-90 in one afternoon.

i myself leveled my pets @ uldum and it took me about 1-2 hours per pet till found this "exploit" 2 days ago and i gets me mad that i found about it so late...on a related note i have realm first lvl 90 rogue so !@#$ about me leveling %^-*.
Edited by Aarrtthhaass on 12/12/2012 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Shaman
People here will probably be reluctant to give their leveling tips away now after the Nishi incident. lol

I found a decent spot in northrend, but that one is pretty well known
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Why would people keep leveling tips a secret? I wouldn't as I want more people to que for pvp battles, the more 25s they have and the faster they level their pets the more people to que for pvp. Win win to me!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I love how everyone that used this exploit is pissy now, cause they cant cheat anymore. I am happy to see all of you having to level up pets like those of us that knew that was an exploit, and didnt use it cause we werent lazy !@#$bags with no integrity.

So glad this got fixed.

Yes, yes, we all know that you prefer to spend days and days for pet leveling.
So glad you have a lot of time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/12/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Simca
It was decided to be an exploit and cannot be abandoned.

Yeah, because being able to level a friggin' pet faster than a normal toon is totally an exploit.

Seriously Blizzard, if you're going to do this... knock some numbers off what it takes to get that singing cricket! >;l
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

Considering there are a lot of discussions about leveling pets 1-25, without examples how to do it... your whining about Nishi is groundless. It only shows how poor you are at this game without using your brain. Stop with the "I can level pets faster" strawman argument, unless you have a video how to do it on youtube.
Edited by Kiamato on 12/12/2012 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
People here will probably be reluctant to give their leveling tips away now after the Nishi incident. lol

I found a decent spot in northrend, but that one is pretty well known
Crystalsong, dragonblight, or valley of four winds. Take your pick, all of them are very fast.
Reply Quote
Its all rubbish unless you use explode, shouldn't have to rely on explode for reasonable leveling speed outside of tamer dailys.

Waiting on that fix before even bothering :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Considering there are a lot of discussions about leveling pets 1-25, without examples how to do it... your whining about Nishi is groundless. It only shows how poor you are at this game without using your brain. Stop with the "I can level pets faster" strawman argument, unless you have a video how to do it on youtube.

Look around the forums, heck... look at what you just wrote at someone that did nothing negative to you. Does that scream "give me all your pet leveling tips" to you? It screams "ignore me" to me. Seriously, why do people, like you, expect helpful tips and advice when you randomly attack people? This isn't that high school scene where the big kid punches the little kid and then makes the little kid do his homework.

And... there are vids on pet leveling. /shrug
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

Look around the forums, heck... look at what you just wrote at someone that did nothing negative to you. Does that scream "give me all your pet leveling tips" to you? It screams "ignore me" to me. Seriously, why do people, like you, expect helpful tips and advice when you randomly attack people? This isn't that high school scene where the big kid punches the little kid and then makes the little kid do his homework.

I am tired of genius who can do nothing, do not tell me about others - show me YOUR skill. With Nishi I could easily level 2 pets from lvl 1 to lvl 25 in an hour. Show me how to do it with wild pets.
Edited by Kiamato on 12/12/2012 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I am tired of genius who can do nothing, do not tell me about others - show me YOUR skill. With Nishi I could easily level 2 pets from lvl 1 to lvl 25 in an hour. Show me how to do it with wild pets.

I have a feeling this has gone the wrong way, so let me say that I did not fault people for using Nishi. To each their own. I have mentioned that it was considered an exploit, in other threads, but I never looked down on anyone that used it. If your hostility towards me is based on some perceived "I'm laughing at you now that your exploit is gone" thing, that is not what I'm doing. There are plenty of people that are though, feel free to turn your sights at them.

That said, as I mentioned in the post you quoted: Why would anyone help you? You randomly attacked me for a post that was not directed at you. And now you turn around and demand I give you leveling tips? Do you not see the flaw in the "punch guy in chest, then demand he do your homework" approach to your asking for help? Seriously?

I am a helpful person, well... a helpful person with a habit of forum trolling, but many folks are one way in-game and another on the forums I think. However, I don't see a point in helping someone that walked up and kicked me in the groin. I'm odd that way. Happy leveling...
Edited by Vear on 12/13/2012 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
12/13/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Vear
and demand I give you leveling tips?

I told you my opinion about leveling situation. You think that I am wrong and this is your opinion, this is fine for me. But you also defend the idea that leveling with wild pets these days is not so slow as before with Nishi. Ok, fine, show us your skill and I'll say "Thank you!". If you can't do it it's just bla-bla-bla. There is no "demand", you say something - you can show it, you can't do it - better not to say.

12/13/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Vear
You randomly attacked me for a post that was not directed at you.

I did not attack you at all. If you are so vulnerable person I try to remember your name and not discuss with you in the future. Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
and demand I give you leveling tips?

I told you my opinion about leveling situation. You think that I am wrong and this is your opinion, this is fine for me. But you also defend the idea that leveling with wild pets these days is not so slow as before with Nishi. Ok, fine, show us your skill and I'll say "Thank you!". If you can't do it it's just bla-bla-bla. There is no "demand", you say something - you can show it, you can't do it - better not to say.

You randomly attacked me for a post that was not directed at you.

I did not attack you at all. If you are so vulnerable person I try to remember your name and not discuss with you in the future. Peace.

That is a lot of words for basically: I am hostile to random people and still want them to help me level pets without Nishi.

And to answer the question, you really should learn to search for vids better, if you still believe there are no vids on pet leveling out there. Won't link them, do your own leg work. But, come on! People make vids of transmog fashion shows, you really think no one has made any pet vids? Try harder!
Edited by Vear on 12/13/2012 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I didn't ask you for help me. If you think so it's not my problem.

And to answer the question, you still did nothing. Only bla-bla-bla.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I didn't ask you for help me. If you think so it's not my problem.

And to answer the question, you still did nothing. Only bla-bla-bla.

I have a history of bla-bla-bla actually. My posting history is filled with it. Doesn't change the fact that you seem to lack decent search skills for youtube and other vid sites. But, I find you mildly entertainin in your brutish way. What do you see when you see people talk about "explosion pets", uldum, arboretum, ect? It is also "bla-bla-bla" to you? To some, they are hints at leveling tactics. /shrug
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Lol, thank you a lot for these very old and useless tips, look at your history and try to find my real question.
Edited by Kiamato on 12/13/2012 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Human Death Knight
It's like I'm really on 4chan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
12/14/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Daiyu
It's like I'm really on 4chan.

Less swearing here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]