PVP healing debuff increased to 30%. Discuss

90 Blood Elf Priest
12/13/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Jagartadd
If you think healing is hard...i dont really know what to say to you...other than I'm sorry.

have YOU ever healed on any class yourself?

He healed back in BC/Wrath. :D One season at least. :D
Reply Quote
36 Human Rogue
Well, my dear Rogue who has managed to hit 1550 in Arena at least once, maybe you can teach us all how to play? :)

Go back to your PVP forums. No one cares what you have to say, you terrible, terrible troll.

check my mounts tab. 3rd row down....

s2 r1 ex glad. Rating this season means nothing. Win trading galore and rediculous OP classes.
I could teach you a lesson princess.

I don't think it would be a spelling lesson.
Reply Quote
77 Pandaren Monk
I think these nerfs were put into place because the average-to-below-average player could not kill a healer. I've seen lots of threads about dps dog-piling healers and not being able to kill them (a l2p issue). I've seen it in BG's and have been the recipient of said dog-piles of dps trying to kill me and being unsuccessful. So the complaining continues; healers cannot be killed by the average player and the nerf to healing is the result.

People don't want to take the time to read their talents, abilities and spells. Is it too hard to consider what may be the best sequence of abilities to use to be effective against healers.? Does it take too much time to Google the class and learn what others are doing to be effective against healers? I honestly don't understand how people can expect to be effective at something they aren't willing to put time into learning. It's no different than anything else in day to day life, if you want to be good at something, it takes some time, effort and determination. Not just blindly flailing around hoping to get it right.

Before these nerfs, skilled players killed me. Skilled players still kill me. I play one of the worst healing specs in the game right now, but I haven't given up. I keep trying to get better, learn more, try different things. Over the life of this toon, I have done a ton of research. If I had a dollar for every hour I've spent reading, learning, trying different things, etc, I'd be on vacation in Jamaica right now.

Average players need to make an investment in their gameplay if they want results. I'm talking knowledge here; not gear, gems, etc. Knowledge is power. The more we know about something, the better we get at it. It's pretty simple. Don't expect rewards (a healer kill) if you aren't willing to put in the work it takes to get there.

Those DPS dogpiles are fun to watch. Granted my only 90 atm is my hunter.

one twin peaks I was in I saw my team doing this against a holy pally. Considering i actually waned to win (imagine that, winning over HK farming) i decided i'd do the smart thing. Silencing shot when appropriate and strip every buff off the pally i could.

Pally died rather quickly after that.
Horde warriors also started targeting me first after that too >.>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I didn't know about this debuff! That is really lame!!

I wondered how a rogue could solo me or at least get me down really, REALLY low even though I threw all my CC's on him. :(

GG Blizz, I only enjoyed healing in PvP. You are on the brink of making me quit WoW for good, since that is all I do on this game.
Reply Quote
15 Human Mage
What does it really matter, you'll be cced at least 75% of the time anyway!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]