Pandaren Spirit Tamer quests before 90?

88 Blood Elf Warrior
Hi, I just finished all the pet trainer quests and got the quest "Pandaren Spirit Tamer". Can I complete them before level 90 (no flying mount)?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
You won't be able to get to Air and Earth without flying, either your own or riding a friend's mount.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
Okay, thank you.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
It seems all the spirit tamers are inaccessible with a ground mount. Even the fire spirit is on a small hill that you cannot climb.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Wow, really? That's kind of hilarious. Time for you to make a friend with a two-person flying mount, hmm?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It was patched in recently. I'm sure they intended this for a player who is 90.

Those spirits are not easy either, well at least one of them isn't.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Earth is easy with no flying mount. Just use your Kota. That battle is of average difficulty and hard to do without at least 2 lvl 25 pets. You need to be 87 to get the repeatable quest for this.

Just tried Air, and agree that I have had no luck so far with my bag of ideas.

I hope more than just earth is reachable without flying. It'll take me years to get to lvl 90.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Earth is easy with no flying mount. Just use your Kota. That battle is of average difficulty and hard to do without at least 2 lvl 25 pets. You need to be 87 to get the repeatable quest for this.

Just tried Air, and agree that I have had no luck so far with my bag of ideas.

I hope more than just earth is reachable without flying. It'll take me years to get to lvl 90.

What is a "Kota"?

You should be able to level up in days - some people would say hours, but I'm a slow player.
Just quest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You can't get to some of them without a flying mount, but maybe a priest or warlock can summon you? Obviously not an ideal solution...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/13/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Kailassa
What is a "Kota"?

Kota Kon; the giant Yeti that you can ride in Kun'Lai Summit, which has a very long range ground targeted leap ability..

That's how I did Yon at lvl 88 or so.

Didn't try the spirits until I got fying, after my DK path of frosted to the Water Spirit and found no way up (I finally took the hint and leveled up to 90).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I've flown a couple of friends up to Yon on my Sandstone drake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]