Battlestones since maintenance? 12/11

85 Draenei Mage
Has anyone received Battlestones in their pet bags since maintenance (12/11)? I just want to confirm I've had bad luck and not that there is a bug. :) Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I got one yesterday (undead stone) from a pet supplies bag. And that's after a long string of bad luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've opened at least 30 bags without luck since 5.1.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I got two yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Haven't seen any since last week. The last one I got was from a pet battle in Blasted Lands on lvl15's fighting a group with firebugs. Since then nadda.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This type of post has appeared after every hotfix. RNG is RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I was worried about this myself until yesterday. I had gone 2 straight days without getting a stone.

I did all the pet dailies that offer bags yesterday (as I always do) and got 2 stones.

I've had days where I get none and some days I get as many as 3. I usually average at least one stone and/or a Pandaren Spirit Pet per day.
Edited by Telvoso on 12/13/2012 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Got another one today (magic).

12/13/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Goulachia
This type of post has appeared after every hotfix. RNG is RNG.

I hear Onyxia deep breathes more too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had bad luck of 12/11 and received 0 battle stones =[ I got one on 12/12 (my first Humanoid one). I've had better luck, but I was pretty happy to get a stone I've never gotten yet.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
I got 2 earlier today but both were from pet battles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
before 12/11 I was seeing 1-3 stones per day from daily bags.

since 12/11 I have seen 0 stones.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I got three from bags on the day of the patch (12/11), none since.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
It's just RNG. Even before maint/hotfixes I would go one day getting like 3 and then 2 days getting 0.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I was getting 2-3 a day before Maint., and i got two on Wed. a Dragon and Undead. However talking with the other pet trainers i know on my server Stones drops in bags and on mobs have dropped to a hugh degree. Plus no on has goten any pets out of bags on my server either
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I farmed Crystalsong long enough yesterday to level my common breed 5 mountain cottontail from level 4 to level 23, no stone.

Today I will prepare a sacrifice to the mighty RNG gods and farm some more.
Edited by Kessiaan on 12/13/2012 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
The first week of 5.1 my luck with pet bags was glorious. I was getting two, three, even four stones a day. Then it dropped down to zero to one a day, and suspiciously enough, that happened right after a server restart. From everyone's reports, it certainly does seem to just be the RNG, but I really wish I'd been in Vegas for that streak instead of just playing WoW.

From wild pet battles I've noticed no change at all since 5.1. The drop rate is terrible, somewhere less than 1%.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have been very lucky with getting stones in bags including two yesterday (one dragon; one elemental). So far despite very many wild pet battles, I've only found one using that method since they were introduced. RNG can make you want to kick puppies though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ya but mainly flawless critter stones :|
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I got one today and upgraded my Emerald Proto-Whelp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
After getting Nuts up to level 13 I finally got my critter stone.

Seems to be about 1% from wild pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]