Indestructible (A) KT 13/13H 3-Night Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
<Indestructible> is a 25-man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over four years and we're looking for people who: 1) are serious about raid progression; 2) love WoW; and 3) have a sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in the most respected and feared Alliance guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you're looking for. We use loot council to distribute loot. We are consistently one of the top 20 guilds in the world that raid 3 nights a week.

We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend FAR less time wiping than the average progression guild. You can find proof of this by viewing our World of Logs page with the link below. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine.

Cataclysm Progression:

Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic
Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (#70 US)

Past Progression:

Wrath: OS 3 Drakes (10/25)
Ulduar: Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10)
ToGC: Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10)
ICC: 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Indestructible/rating.tier14_25

Raid Schedule:
Monday 7:00 - 11:00
Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00
Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00

All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls begin at 6:45.

You can find a bit more about us here: http://weareindestructible.com/pages/info

Recruitment:
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Our major needs at this time are:

Resto druid
Resto shaman
Shadow priest
Rogue
Holy Paladin

You can always find up to date information on the main page of our website http://www.weareindestructible.com/

How to Apply:
- Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
Contact: Darksavior, Nerfasap, Clyopandra, Footsz, Asmongold, Nerdsláyer, or Afflictid.
Edited by Footsz on 7/29/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Garalon, Wind Lord, and Kings down all in one raid lockout!

6/6H should be down tonight or tomorrow!
Reply Quote
This guild is full of excellent players who strive for perfection. Defiantly would be a guild to join if you want to see progression.

Be sure to tell "Preston" hes slacking on our bromance .. im having withdrawls
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Selling DotA2 and Starcraft 2 lessons... message ingame
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Inkarnaté
Selling DotA2 and Starcraft 2 lessons... message ingame

i'll give you my paladin for those lessons
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
12/11/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Footsz
fun and mature people

ya ok buddy
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
12/11/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Daggy
fun and mature people

ya ok buddy

Hello Pot. My name is Kettle.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Grats on Spirit Kings!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Edited by Busybee on 1/14/2013 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We were mature? Aw man, I must've missed those parts.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Pi
Grats on Spirit Kings!

Thanks you cute lil thing you
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/11/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Skillvex
Be sure to tell "Preston" hes slacking on our bromance .. im having withdrawls

Sir, you're using the name of a GOD LIKE creature. I'd watch your tongue!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
12/11/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Nerfasap

ya ok buddy

Hello Pot. My name is Kettle.

I HAVE NEVER SAID I AM FUN AND MATURE. I AM PRETTY UNFUN AND VERY IMMATURE. JEEZ GUY.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't get mad, get glad
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Where do I buy glad?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/12/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Pi
Where do I buy glad?

Just whisper Nerfasap, he knows a guy that knows a guy that may or may not know another guy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Also, Inkarnate sells SC2 lessons.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Pi
Where do I buy glad?

Idk, if you find out let me know as well. Was already carried in Challenge Modes, maybe i can get carried in Arenas as well!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Yumisara
Don't get mad, get glad

Gotta get mad at ignus, he still owes me a bag of dicks from when he quit during Cata.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
12/12/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Daggy
Don't get mad, get glad

Gotta get mad at ignus, he still owes me a bag of dicks from when he quit during Cata.

I'm still good for it, I swear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]