My build(warrior)

90 Human Warrior
So I just tuned 90 right now, and im way under geared probably for heroics. Anyways, the question I have, would this be a good build for 5man dungeons?

I ask this because when I tank I won't be tanking raids unless it's a guild or something, but for Pugs I would much rather DPS. I know blizzard made it so it's a preference thing and what you'll most likely be doing but still.

The thing is, what do you think would be better for 5man dungeons,
second Wind or impending victory?
Blood bath Vs Avatar

I am a Alchemist so I have alot of health potions so that's why Enraged Regen I don't really want in case im in a bas spot+Alchemist stone which is %40 more effective.

Impending Victory seems to be the best choice really, right?. I shouldn't be getting below 35% IF I play the fight right and know what im doing so Ill probably stick to that then?

I don't know much about the level 90 talents though, which do you prefer?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Personally, I think ER is the best choice, but in 5-mans, it really doesn't matter too much. SW isn't a bad choice if your healers are having trouble remembering to heal you for some reason, and hey, pugs are terrible at times, while IV will give you a little more damage and a heal you can probably rely on more, provided you remember to hit it.

Regarding the other two, Avatar does less additional damage than Bloodbath on a much longer cooldown. So uhh... yeah, Bloodbath.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bloodbath>all

SW is never a bad choice for 5mans if your healer sucks or goes AFK
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bloodbath and Disrupting shout.

Nothing else is really relevant in 5 mans

edit:

Shockwave too, for trash stunlocking.

And if you can queue for heroics, you're already overgeared
Edited by Ðemolition on 12/11/2012 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Faliz
SW is never a bad choice for 5mans if your healer sucks or goes AFK
Sounds like SW is a good choice if you've got pug healers.
-----
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yeah, for some reason I put Avatar because I remember alot of people on the forums were talking about how overpowered it was or something. I don't really follow the patch notes or anything so maybe it got nerfed, I dont know. I only just play the game and thats it :p

Plus having a 3min CD for a damage buff didn't seem it was worth it

Ill give SW a try then, if I don't like it ill just stay as IV
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Avatar was good until the patch, because it increased your rage generation, so you could use it as a defensive cooldown. The rage generation was removed because it somehow increased burst in pvp (I don't get it either) so now it's useless as a defensive cooldown and, even with the duration increase, it's still a lower damage increase than Bloodbath, so yeah. Bloodbath.
-----
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I tried bloodbath and like it so far. I've been doing some Scenarios and SW so far is meh compared to IV. I might just go back to impending Victory since I can mainly use t whenever I want since it refreshes and doesn't cost rage, still debating though.

Bloodbath, im guessing the damage depends on how much Vengeance I have, im usually only doing 1.5-2k bleed damage on trash from that spell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ER is good. Especially when you are stunned. Bloodbath is best for 1h users(prot/smf) Avatar used to be better for 2h users. Though I am not sure now after the avatar nerf.

Disrupting shout or Piercing howl. Depending on encounter/instance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Not really a tanking question but more of a Scenario question in general since alot of people told me to do it for better gear before going to heroics. I was already able to get to heroics before I did some scenarios but ill still do some more just so im not that squishy.

Are the items random when I complete them or do I get 2 items/day or something?. I ask because I did about 5 of them last night(randoms), and I got the chest/legs, the other 3 times I got gold. I stopped because I wasnt sure if it was a thing I could only get per day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]