This server...

90 Night Elf Warrior
What is it going to take to liven things up and get people active again on Azjol? I mean it seems rather dull.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Its to late, came back when my school let out for winter break...its just depressing. I remember years ago when this server was fun =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I don't know about the Ally side but our guild has been doing nightly Blingtron 4000 dance parties in Org just to get people hanging out together. They have grown in size, and are quite a bit of fun. They seem to be working too, tonight there was actually some talk of trying to get a For The Horde group together this weekend.
Edited by Pychanur on 12/13/2012 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
12/12/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Soltani
What is it going to take to liven things up and get people active again on Azjol? I mean it seems rather dull.

Join an active guild without a stupid name. That will help.

12/12/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Xionos
Its to late, came back when my school let out for winter break...its just depressing. I remember years ago when this server was fun =/

After reading this I am convinced you shouldn't take a winter break from school.

12/12/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Pychanur
I don't know about the Ally side but our guild has been doing nightly Blingtron 4000 dance parties in Org just to get people hanging out together. They have grown in size, and are quite a bit of fun. They seem to be working too, tonight there was actually some talk of trying to get a For The Horde group together this weekend.

Dance party + great guild name = instant win.
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
AN's been dead for awhile now
Edited by Röznie on 12/29/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/15/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Twopoxghost

Join an active guild without a stupid name. That will help.

After reading this I am convinced you shouldn't take a winter break from school.

Dance party + great guild name = instant win.

HIU

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Devomatic/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Devorager/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Devote/advanced
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
You forgot Devolicious, Devotem, Devo, Devolution, Devolockious, Fistofdevote, Undevoted, Spamtastic, Lovingithard, Edgein, Susansmith, Spat, Healingfist, Angelofhate, Slimpickings, Necrobetty & Chakaal.

Nice try though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I know it, Deathwing brought the party to Azeroth then everybody left. Sorry to necro-ninja your post but it's all the Pandas' faults.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
slash ignore
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
@Obberron, you've inspired me to do one thing. Kill this post. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
azjol-nerub is Horrible now >.> can't stand it... SO dead...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
i remember when their were queue times to get online for this server. now i find major citues on both sides are usually dead. thats why this server got crz. so sad. i really want to leave this server but i know ill have to change my name. and im not changing it lol
Reply Quote
42 Dwarf Warlock
Dude, bro, you're gonna be ok. When you posted that response I think spittle hit the blue-poster about to delete this weird thread. Cuz spittle hit everything else within a 10 thread radius.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/clap @ Juanology... I hope yer new guild is tough enough to handle your bigger than life harrassment of EVERYBODY including GM. BTW how did you find time to get 15k achievment points and still have the foresight to harrass one of the nicest, most down to earth mothers of 3?
Take my advice....shut yer big mouth and stick to transmogging gear before someone decides to give you what's obviously coming to yer big, soft, comfy !@#.

Internet tough guy alert
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
@Brocephus...hey, weirdo, stick to pvp and get out of the basement once in awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This server is shut down for horde alliance side theres !@#$ load lol so if ur horde move to better server xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So what, should I just hit my turnip harder then? Whatever, Brocephus I think you just miss yer old fishin' buddies lolz. I feel you man.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Summary of this thread:

"blah blah blah lame"

ROZNIE!

"more lame...snooze"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Summary of this thread:

who the hell is ROZNIE?

It's all Tri's fault.

blah blah blah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]