Solo-able raids at level 90.

(Locked)

90 Orc Warrior
Title says I all.. I quit near the end of Wrath and now I'm seeing some things about people SOLOing Classic - Wotlk raids.. so tell me. What's soloable at 90? (with somewhat decent gear)
90 Orc Rogue
i can solo almost all of naxx, still working on figuring out some of the mecanics of patchwork.

i got to p3 of malygos and it didnt go well, more research is needed
85 Night Elf Rogue
Why don't you zone in and try some?
90 Night Elf Druid
12/13/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Buttonbash
Title says I all.. I quit near the end of Wrath and now I'm seeing some things about people SOLOing Classic - Wotlk raids.. so tell me. What's soloable at 90? (with somewhat decent gear)

I soloed

Black wing lair

molton core

naxx (however I will not touch the military district with a 10 foot pole. I doubt you can solo horsemen)

sadly ulduar still kinda kicked my butt. I got all the way up to the 4 guardian guys and throium(don't think i spelled that right) was almost impossible since you have him and the adds interupting the lever. I might be able to do it but I still doubt that one is soloable yet.

Have not tried Trial of the crusade or ICC

I bet i can solo AQ (at least up to the twins, most evil boss in all of wowdom)

have not touched a BC raid, I've just been focusing on my favorites/ ones with pets.
90 Blood Elf Warlock

3,3,3,3,3 before fight then a steady 1 1 2 3 1 1 2 3
Avoid the lightning balls he tosses and the 5 stacks of 3 completely negates the beam thing.

Also try to to get him down as far as possible before the disc folks enter the fight.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Vanilla and BC (1st boss of Sunwell is an exception but it can be skipped) are completely soloable.

Malygos, Ony, VoA, parts of Nax/Uld/ICC (up to airship), OS 3D if you have the DPS.

I haven't tried any Cata raids yet but BH should be soloable.

12/13/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Sonos

1 1 2 3 is all you need to do.
90 Night Elf Monk
Idk about everything.. personally on this toon so far tho..

All the pet raids.. BWL, MC, AQ 40 and Naxx. Yes, Four Horseman is soloable. I actually had more issues with Patchwerk and the Instructor guy than I did with 4H.

did Maly and Sarth 3D, haven't tried Ony.

ToC.

In the process of Ulduar. Did FL (Flame Leviathan, not Firelands, lol) during break in raid last night so will go in tonight and see how far I can go.

I think that's all I've really tried so far... oh and BT, been doin that one to get glaives.
Edited by Kredulous on 12/13/2012 10:55 AM PST
90 Pandaren Warrior
As of today I can solo.

Classic

• Molten Core
  • Blackwing Lair
  • AQ 20 & 40
  • Burning Crusade

• Karazhan
  • Mags Lair
  • Gruul's Lair
  • Black Temple
  • Wrath of the Lich King

• Onyxia's Lair
  • Naxx 10 & 25
  • Obsidian Sanctum
  • Malygos (usually 50% chance of me downing him on the last phase)
  • Trail of the Crusader
  • Currently working on ICC (Gunship is a pain to solo because it's all about being really fast), going to attempt Ulduar after ICC, then Cata Raids and if I can't get past those go back and do Heroic versions of WotLK raids.

/HighPaw
    Edited by Kelvv on 12/13/2012 10:56 AM PST
    90 Tauren Druid
    12/13/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Buttonbash

On my warlock, in the last two weeks I have soloed....

AQ 10-40
    MC
    Kara
    BT (before they nerfed Reliquary)
    Onyxia
    Malygos (dropped the Azure Drake IN 10 MAN on my first solo =D)
    Gruuls
    TK
    Magtheridon
    Obsidian Sanctum 25, yes with 3 drakes up, this was done on my druid this week actually.
    and I am currently working on Ulduar 10, I have the council, Thorim, Algalon, and Yogg left to do, and yes I have been able to do many of the meta achieves even, including bursting down Freya through her healing stacks with all her guardians up.

for those wondering, and ez way to do Flame Leviathan, start the fight, wipe, all the vehicles will be up front, drive them all just insadie the room, grab a demo, and nuke him with pyrite, I don't know why, but for some reason he likes to fixate on the unmanned vehicles as if they had players, leaving me all the time to run around and get pyrite and nuke him down.
    90 Blood Elf Warlock

Currently working on ICC (Gunship is a pain to solo because it's all about being really fast),
    /HighPaw

Yeah that's my roadblock in there. I feel like it is doable it's just gonna take a few lucky breaks.
    If only those cannons scaled with ilvl...
    43 Blood Elf Paladin
    Burning Crusade Karazhan

How do you manage the Chess Event? Easily the hardest encounter EVER to solo, simply because there is no such thing as level scaling in that encounter.
    90 Tauren Druid
    Idk about everything.. personally on this toon so far tho..

All the pet raids.. BWL, MC, AQ 40 and Naxx. Yes, Four Horseman is soloable. I actually had more issues with Patchwerk and the Instructor guy than I did with 4H.

did Maly and Sarth 3D, haven't tried Ony.

ToC.

In the process of Ulduar. Did FL (Flame Leviathan, not Firelands, lol) during break in raid last night so will go in tonight and see how far I can go.

I think that's all I've really tried so far... oh and BT, been doin that one to get glaives.

Good luck in Ulduar, its one of my favorite raids, and I am having a blast soloing it on my lock! 8D
    100 Undead Warlock
    12/13/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Athinah
    naxx (however I will not touch the military district with a 10 foot pole. I doubt you can solo horsemen)

I do this on my hunter, pvp geared, and have no problems at all. I still die at Kel every week though.
    90 Tauren Druid
    12/13/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Deydraeroice
    Burning Crusade Karazhan

How do you manage the Chess Event? Easily the hardest encounter EVER to solo, simply because there is no such thing as level scaling in that encounter.

Run in and move all your pawns out right away, when he cheats you will have the open spot to move your king and healer up, try and get your demons (as horde) near your king for their aoe, get your king on their king and jump in the healer, heal your king, and when the heal is on CD use shadow bolt to take down any pieces that may also be attacking him.
    90 Night Elf Monk
    12/13/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Malacanth
    Good luck in Ulduar, its one of my favorite raids, and I am having a blast soloing it on my lock! 8D

have you tried it on 25 man?

I imagine FL would be an issue just do to scaling (or lack thereof) but are the other bosses pretty easy?
    90 Draenei Monk
    You can solo all Vanilla and BC raids. Probably most of Wrath raids as well(Gunship might give you issues). I haven't tried Cata raids yet, but I saw that someone soloed Madness.
    100 Tauren Warrior
    i can solo almost all of naxx, still working on figuring out some of the mecanics of patchwork.

Not sure what you mean by mechanics. I just straight up went toe to toe with him and beat his sorry butt down. Being spec'd into 2nd wind at the time was no doubt a big help, but I'd think recoup would be just as good.
    90 Tauren Druid

3,3,3,3,3 before fight then a steady 1 1 2 3 1 1 2 3
    Avoid the lightning balls he tosses and the 5 stacks of 3 completely negates the beam thing.

Also try to to get him down as far as possible before the disc folks enter the fight.

I was demo, but when he is about to push phase to calling his adds, pop you CDs just a bit b4 and chase him (kil'jadens cunning) nuking him, as demo im able to get him sub 1 mil making the last phae very ez, my first kill he was at 1.6 mil going into that last phase and it was a nightmare but i did get it.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]