Not getting authenticator email.

100 Orc Hunter
Trying to set up an authenticator through my cell phone, for 2 days now, and I am getting the email to my account in order to proceed. It is the registered email to my battle.net account and
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
also I get other emails from blizzard, like when i changed my password earlier that day. Can someone help me here. I must have hit resent 15 times and nothing
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
BUMP.. BLUE HELP PLEASE
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Just curious what is the provider for the email?
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Phatku
BUMP.. BLUE HELP PLEASE

A blue cannot help your authenticator verification email come through any quicker. It is most likely your email provider slowing it up. Did you check in your spam folder? Make sure you add @blizzard.com and @battle.net to your safe list.
Edited by Tinkrashi on 12/11/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It is a hotmail account and I get every other email from Blizzard, like just before I tried to get my authenticator I changed my password and got the email right away.
Reply Quote
55 Pandaren Monk
Like many companies, Blizzard's emails do not all originate from a single source. And the methods that they are sent by vary, too. It is not uncommon for some types of emails to go through fine and others not.

However, as Tinkrashi stated, you will want to whitelist Blizzard email addresses specifically to give them a better chance of going through. More information can be found here:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/receiving-email-from-blizzard-entertainment
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thank you Musashi that worked :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]