Recruiting a Friend!

47 Human Warrior
Hello to all who read this! I am Paul, and I am looking to recruit a SERIOUS and WELL ROUNDED player. I am open to anyone, but i'm preferring someone skilled.

Anywho~ I'm looking for someone with high availability, or even a very flexible schedule. I'm on nearly 24/7 (Seriously) and I really wanna get some toons up and moving. Realm DOES NOT MATTER TO ME! I main on Magtheridon, but I can go to ANY realm, as long as we do the Refer a Friend.

With that said, I don't really PREFER to PVP, but if you're looking to PVP I would be more than happy to heal/support you in battlegrounds/arenas/R-battlegrounds/WPVP.

Right now the battlechest is only 5$, so i'm looking to get this started off as soon as possible.

Here's how this is gonna work. I'll be recruiting you. (As I said before, realm does NOT matter) You buy the battlechest (any expansions or content are totally on your whim) and I will be sure to try and supply you with a 2 month GTC. Guilds/Gold is option (depending on what realm) and I already have a 2 player mount, SO YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY FOR TIME.

For those of you who ARE interested in this, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME.

Contact me via e-mail: Aurihalcon@gmail.com
NOTE: The e-mail in this post is my PERSONAL e-mail, it does NOT belong to anyone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]