Your Phone Support Queue Unfortunatly Full

90 Draenei Death Knight
I need help from a representative each time I connect I get auto disconnected from the servers. I can't even login to the game and I have a raid soon. And your automated lady is completely wrong about there being fortunate solutions on the site many issues people call about are only able to be answered by a representative.

You might wanna change what that lady says or lose subscribers it ticked me off to hear a recording trying to act well informed when it can easily be proven ignorant. Isn't all that professional.
Edited by Mælstromedes on 12/11/2012 4:35 PM PST
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Spam redial until you get into the queue - the moment you get a 'the queue is full' message, hang up and immediately hit redial. You aren't the only person experiencing issues so you need to be a little patient.
Have you tried the tech support forum? It's there for this kind of problem. Heck, if you used the search for that forum, you could find some answers. So she's actually completely right.
90 Draenei Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794980259?page=7 that is how they handled this issue which is why I am calling Nobody. Also I posted an error message expecting an answer got no response what so ever from the tech support people they just ignored my post.

Tech support has been ignoring posters.
Edited by Mælstromedes on 12/11/2012 4:41 PM PST
1 Human Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794980259?page=7 that is how they handled this issue which is why I am calling Nobody. Also I posted an error message expecting an answer got no response what so ever from the tech support people they just ignored my post.

The post you quoted was a necro of a post regarding certain areas of the country being unable to connect to the game, likely from issues related to their ISP. Most of the posting has stopped until someone recently necroed it with "Happened to me" instead of creating their own post. Giving the time gap and the fact not one of the posters from the original issue posted again about it leads to believe the original issue was solved and someone is having an unrelated issue that they decided to throw into that thread. Creating a seperate thread would be a better idea.
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
12/11/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Mælstromedes

No, the Tech Support is just the same as any forum here - a blue response is never guaranteed. Like the CS forum, TS is a player-driven forum. Its a place where some people may be able to get help and avoid having to make a call. The gold standard has always been, and will always be, to phone in.
90 Draenei Death Knight

The post you quoted was a necro of a post regarding certain areas of the country being unable to connect to the game, likely from issues related to their ISP. Most of the posting has stopped until someone recently necroed it with "Happened to me" instead of creating their own post. Giving the time gap and the fact not one of the posters from the original issue posted again about it leads to believe the original issue was solved and someone is having an unrelated issue that they decided to throw into that thread. Creating a seperate thread would be a better idea.

There have been several other occasions in which they don't respond or help. Check my posting history as reference to that.
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Mælstromedes
There have been several other occasions in which they don't respond or help. Check my posting history as reference to that.

Which would confirm that no reply is ever guaranteed on the forums. The forums are more for players to help other players. If you want to talk with Tech Support, you'll need to spam your redial button to get into queue.

Not responding does not mean ignoring. It means that they're not able to respond to every single thread and at times, no threads at all.
90 Human Death Knight
I need help from a representative each time I connect I get auto disconnected from the servers. I can't even login to the game and I have a raid soon. And your automated lady is completely wrong about there being fortunate solutions on the site many issues people call about are only able to be answered by a representative.

You might wanna change what that lady says or lose subscribers it ticked me off to hear a recording trying to act well informed when it can easily be proven ignorant. Isn't all that professional.

Make sure that you have the latest patch. If you're still on patch 5.1 and don't have 5.1.0a, it'll let you authenticate but as soon as you pick a server it will disconnect you back to the login screen. Make sure you're running the World of Warcraft Launcher and not just the WoW.exe program.
90 Draenei Death Knight
I know these things I just get quite frustrated over time with the constant issues. Human being on the other side of the text....
43 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Mælstromedes

They have been posting on several threads for the last few days. More then usual and they stayed later then normal last night.

If you want to call tech support you have to spam redial.

12/11/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Mælstromedes

The recording is correct. MANY issues that people call about can be resolved by searching the support site for documentation on their issue(s). Just because you feel this doesn't apply to your situation does not equal ignorant and unprofessional. People call for a LOT of reasons.

Also try all the steps in this support article. I know it has helped several people that I know who were having connection issues.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ip-release-renew-and-flush-dns
Edited by Tinkrashi on 12/11/2012 5:47 PM PST
10 Troll Shaman
Hello.

The other day I needed help so I called in. I didn't have any issues and a representative picked up before the line even rang on Blizzard's side. My issue was solved within a minute or two.

Perhaps you need to exert a bit more patience and take the advice given to you to spam redial when you call. Or you continue to blame the system for your impatience.

It's your choice.

Good luck
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Not seeing posts from you in the Tech Support forums.

Which issue were you having in particular ? Do you have a thread in the tech support forums on a different toon that you can direct me to ?
90 Draenei Death Knight

Which issue were you having in particular ? Do you have a thread in the tech support forums on a different toon that you can direct me to ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/7349425176

And I did spam redial quite a few times which is why I got frustrated.
Edited by Mælstromedes on 12/11/2012 10:36 PM PST
86 Goblin Warlock

http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/7349425176

And I did spam redial quite a few times which is why I got frustrated.

You didn't post the dxdiag log.

Have you tried to delete your cache folder?

Do you have enough space on your T: drive?
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]