[A] Nocturnål Recruitment (Late night, 10m)

90 Draenei Paladin
About us:
Just like the title says, we're a late night raiding guild for people who don't have the time to raid during the day, but still want to see content in the 10-man format with a close group of dedicated and competent raiders. Our focus is seeing all the content each tier of MoP has to offer, without forcing members to commit to an overly obtrusive raiding schedule. Our officer team has been raiding since BC, with some members even going back to Classic.

We're currently 1/6 in H Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 in Heart of Fear, and 4/4 in Terrace.

What We're Looking For:
A competent DPS to round out our team before we charge into 5.2!

Positions Open:
1 DPS position (Warlock/Death Knight/Warrior preferred)

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thur, 10pm-1am ST (West coast time)
We're also in the process of setting up an alt raid for Saturdays at the same time.

nocguild.enjin.com/recruitment

If you're interested, pop on over to our website and submit an application!
Edited by Magnanima on 2/18/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump, wtb holy pally....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bumpity bump, we need a healer. Free sexual favors for all applicants. No STDs plz
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
we are raiding TONIGHT at 10 so if a holy pally could show up and try out and then join us that would be great thx...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Blessiopeia/simple

I am a Holy Priest if you are still recruiting, I OS disc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump. now looking for a lock....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump, still looking for a DPS. Warlock or DK preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bumping again, just one shot 4/6 hof last night....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm aware of the want for a warlock or death knight.

I'm inquiring of how an ele shaman would fit, as mine just hit a raiding level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
5/6 hof now...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I can't stress how great your raid times are for me. I'm in the middle of doing server research, as I've been looking to transfer servers and find a new home.
I'd love to talk with an officer over vent, or ingame. I'll head on over to your forum and put in an application, I hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Edit: I'm not having any luck replying to the "Recruitment Thread". Although, I did make a pretty intense personal page. My email is included, can't wait to hear from yall.

http://www.enjin.com/profile/3695492/wall?sesstoken=238e1ca43077153954054cd2e29c78a2
Edited by Barrìcade on 1/18/2013 2:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
well, we are looking for a lock or a dk dps right now...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
@Drishnu: We might be able to work with an Elemental shaman, if you'd like to fill out an app on our website we can get you into a trial run this week.

@Barricade: Unfortunately, we already have an spriest in our group and would really prefer to keep our comp as balanced as possible. Plus, I'd hate to ask you to server transfer for something that might not be a sure thing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
@mag: for sure, just thought I'd throw it out there. Your guild is the only team i can find that raids when I could guarantee 100% attendance.
If anything changes, please keep me in mind, I'm taking my time looking for my new home, I don't wan't to hop around, it ain't my style :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Without being a member of your forums I am unable to post an application.

Link to my shaman's armory (soon to have the crafted gloves/chest)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Alard/advanced

Link to my priest's armory (shows a bulk of my raiding experience)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Drishnu/advanced

Your raids will begin an hour after my priest's raid finishes, giving enough time to eat/prep, and talking on a third party chat program is of no issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We are currently in need of a healer, disc priest, resto druid, or mw monk would be preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
1/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, 1/4 Terrace. Prog @ Terrace atm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
wtb resto druid...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]