[A] Nocturnål Recruitment (Late night, 10m)

90 Worgen Rogue
Bump for 2/4 terrace and a sexy Resto Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump. NEED a resto druid this week. going to clear toes. plz plz plz give us trees...
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
free punch and pie to all those who apply
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
omg plz resto druid. plz plz plz before 5.2...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump. if the enjin site isnt working just send a mail ingame to me or anybody else from the guild...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
15/16 now. just need a full roster to stay consistent...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump for resto druid!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
bump for dps! Dk, war, lock preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump, found druid, need dps now. dks, locks, wars, get at us yo!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I applied to your guild and I am interested in your dk spot. Your times work good for me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
16/16 now! woop woop!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lock or dk would be dope yo....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
aphe is our vent DJ and he plays stuff like this all the time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Would yall be interested in a good resto shaman? was parsed on about every fight in 4.3, guild died, been wasting away on a dying realm, want to get back into the fray. I could be ready to raid by next week.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I also have a 490 mage and a 485 shadow priest I could bring over. Ive been looking for a new home for a month, I could make your times consistently week to week.

Wolfjerky - US'Eldre'Thalas
Barrìcade - US'Eldre'Thalas
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello I just wondering if you guys still looking for healer O_o I am Druid ... and looking for core raid group (server xfer not a issue)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
@ Shamanaid: We have actually filled our heal slot already (I was late in updating the original advert), but we are now down a DPS and your mage would fit in quite nicely. We are in the process of considering another applicant right now, but his joining isn't a sure thing. If you're interested in raiding with us, I would highly encourage you to shoot us an application on our website and we will let you know by tomorrow night's raid if we have room for you. Your experience and situation sound like you would fit in well with us, so I really hope you'll fill out an application.

@ Jyxmz: Unfortunately we just recruited a resto druid this last week, and he has turned out to be a good fit. I'm afraid we don't currently have room in our lineup for another druid, but thanks for your interest in the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Will fill out app tonight when i get off of work. I was parsed as high as 14th world in cata on Yorsaj, really look forward to the opportunity, i couldn't imagine a better situation.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
@Magnanima
Went to your website and it auto submitted an app it seems. I have previously submitted an app with yall, but yall were full. Don't know if that's why it auto submitted, I look forward to hearing from you.

Battletag:
Jerky777#1562
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]