[RP-Wpvp] Defilers of Arathor is recruiting

90 Undead Warlock
Teirvel mumbled to himself as he unrolled the paper he had been given. It had been a long day, and the task of sneaking into Stromgarde and into the graveyard of the chapel was a not a simple task. But the able bodies of the great soldiers of Stromgarde, would be of great aid, and Prince Galen had been pleased with the results. But more orders from the Prince had come and there was still much preparation before the Prince's army was ready to retake Stromgarde and restore her lands to their rightful heir.

As Teirvel finished reading he put the letter back in his robes and shuffled through his papers. Scrolls about the proper use of fire spell and the arcane, about potions and demons he pushed aside looking for the paper he needed. "Here it is." Frowning at the spilled ink on the corner of the page, as he rubbed it away with his thumb, remembering he had no flesh to rub away the ink he tore the paper with the bone. "It will have to do as is."

He handed the paper to the imp standing next to him. "Deliever this to the Undercity at once. Do not delay or you will be given to the bat handler and fed to his pets."

Grumbling the imp bounded off west towards Galen's Fall and the Undercity. As the imp left the sight of Teirvel he began unrolling the scrolling and read it to himself.

------------------

Defilers of Arathor is a new level 17 rp pvp guild, accepting ALL RACES.
You can contact us in game or apply on our website Defilersofarathor.com

Pvp - We participate in Wpvp across Azeroth. However we have an active presence in the Arathi Highlands as we share territory with the Keepers of Stromgarde.
Edited by Teirvel on 2/7/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Kaelsy walked silently through the beautiful land of the Arathi Highlands, keeping her footsteps soft. Many enemies, known as the Keepers of Stromgarde, always keep a watchful eye on the territory. Her mission was to survey said Keepers movement, in hopes of one day attacking their hold. A shadowy figure emerged in the distance. Kaelsy quickly shifted into her ghost wolf form and found concealment in a small group of shrubs. She watched as the Imp ran at full speed past her. "Must be....important....."
Reply Quote
((Bump. I love this. I wish the best of luck for the Defilers of Arathor.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
((Thank for the support from a most... unexpected source. When we start to get more people you will see us around more until then the next couple weeks I will most likely spend in the city recruiting.))

Looks at Avici and scratches his head. "Umm... Well... " Still scratching his head turns away talking to himself. "I have no idea what to say to this man."

Turns back "Nice... Mustache?"

Mutters to himself "Dark Lady I hate Paladins. Always provide an awkward conversation."
Edited by Teirvel on 12/12/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This story takes place before the first war the invasion of the Orcs from the Dark Portal.

A warm breeze gently made its way across the greens hills of Arathi, the long grass swaying to music only it could hear. And making its way to the walls of Stromgarde, white and pristine, the giant oak gates open wide to the world for there was no threat this day, this was a day of celebration.

Three young boys ran across the ramparts yelling and beating each other with wooden swords, the crack as they parried blows could be heard only faintly over the celebration far deeper past the city gates. Guards stared but said nothing they had more important things to worry about then boys falling off the walls.

Crack A small light brown haired boy clutched the top of his head, his sword clattering to the stone ramparts. "Ouch, Pere that hurt, not so hard."

Perenador stood over the younger boy grinning with excitement and power he had over his younger brother. Pere stepped closer and put the heel of his boot on his shoulder and pushed him down to the ground, and laughing. "Don't worry Earêndil I will make your death a quick one, only a couple bruises."

"No wait. Let me go!" Earêndil, struggled to break free from the boot now crushing his chest, and knock away the sword pressed to his neck.

Perenador's knees gave out and he was shoved back hitting the ground. As he tried to get back up, he heard something move through the air and felt the pain of another wooden sword smash against the side of his face he let a cry of pain and passed out.

When he regained consciousness, his head was spinning and blood covered the left side of his face. Earêndil was being helped up by a muscular boy with shoulder length jet black hair, who turned and glared at him. "Father told you to watch after him. Not to beat him to a pulp."

"Aberrilas, I thought you would be training." Perenador was always jealous of his brother, a born warrior, only a year younger then him but a half foot taller and much quicker by far. Perenador preferred his books and trying to learn spells, which upset his father to no end, and never had a problem showing his displeasure.

"They let me come see father and King Thoras return home from the Hinterlands." For the last three months the King and his father had taken a large regiment to the Hinterlands trying to solve a troll uprising that had been causing problems. "A scout just arrived and said they where within a stones throw of the keep."

The rustle of armor sounded like thunder as it echoed off the walls and the reflection of the sun from their armor danced on the pristine white walls of the keep. The king at the front of the regiment followed by a hundred knights wearing the red and white of Stromgarde, covered in what he could only assume was troll blood.

The boys looked through the crowd to find their father, Earêndil spotted him first and shoved the other two out of the way and waved his arms yelling "Father... Father!"

Their father looked up at them through his helmet. He waved but he did not smile. Their father never smiled at least not at him, he thought he had seen him smile at his brothers once but that my have just been his imagination. He was adorned in shining steel armor with a tabard across his chest, a black sea of the night sky with two swords, one of gold shattering another of white. The crest of house Shattersword, his house a proud house an old house.

Teirvel, awoke in his cot at Galen's fall and rubbed his rotting eyes. "A dream nothing more a miserable dream." As he sat up he remember what the Elf Iudith had said to him earlier that day. "You have become everything you once sought to destroy, everything you once hated. Think of the children of Stromgarde, and the fear they will have for you. You wish to save them from hell, and do what is right for the people... But is it right?"

Reassuring himself he spoke softly as he walked over to the his desk that was covered in scattered papers and potions. "Of course it is the right choice, the people of Arathi need their rightful heir, and undeath would bring them peace from the endless war that has plagued this land for centuries. And as for the children..." Teirvel sighed and shook his head. "The children of Stromgarde fear hunger and sleeping in the cold, not me." Looking at the map of Arathi, he spoke to himself again. "The Prince can save them from the hunger and cold, and I will help him do so." Teirvel laughed. "And I will put an end to my brothers in the process and the keepers."
Edited by Teirvel on 12/17/2012 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
OOC: I approve wholeheartedly, but I will totally stab you in the face if you come near Stromgarde. 4srs.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Rimeblade
but I will totally stab you in the face if you come near Stromgarde. 4srs.
Edited by Avici on 12/13/2012 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"I think we all need to step back and..." *throws a smoke bomb on the ground and Flies away on the back of his drake. "And run away." *waves at Rimeblade and Avici* "We will be in touch."
Edited by Teirvel on 12/13/2012 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The sun was covered in a cloudy haze and Teirvel slowly walked along Thoradin's Wall. Taking deep drags from his pipe he hummed a slow tune. Looking out over the rolling hills, he watched a small figure appear and reappear as they rode up and over again and again until they disappeared into the distance.

As he finished humming to himself, he let the words quietly fall out as he exhaled. "And we call him smiling Jim."
Edited by Teirvel on 12/14/2012 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Shaman
((

Bump for RP/PvP people.

))
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
12/13/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Rimeblade
OOC: I approve wholeheartedly, but I will totally stab you in the face if you come near Stromgarde. 4srs.

Haha

I wish the best of luck for your guild "Defilers of Arathor". I being an exalted member of the League will be on the lookout for your levelers in Outlands =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
12/16/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Shaylinn

Haha

I wish the best of luck for your guild "Defilers of Arathor". I being an exalted member of the League will be on the lookout for your levelers in Outlands =)

Do you have a spare tabard? I, uh...left mine at the wash. Yeah, that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/17/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Rimeblade

Rimeblade, I believe I have a few extra tabards here for Stromgarde. Gotta have extras to sneak into the keep. You know how it is.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
12/17/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Teirvel

Rimeblade, I believe I have a few extra tabards here for Stromgarde. Gotta have extras to sneak into the keep. You know how it is.

HEY!

That's it, cavity searches for everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/17/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Rimeblade

Can I make the request that someone not wearing mail or plate does this?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Teirvel and Gudfaen, peeled off the body suits they had made of some of the wondering Stromgarde soldiers and began the long back to Galen's fall.

Gudfaen flicked a piece of the human flesh off his clothes and spoke in a deep calm voice. "Well it worked I'll give you that. I thought they would catch us for sure."

Teirvel laughed and pulled a pipe and a bag from his robes, pulling the tobacco from the bag he began packing the pipe. "Well." Teirvel paused to put the pipe in his mouth, waving his hand over the bowl, which began to burn. "Despite what I said before this, I really didn't think it would work either." Teirvel smiled and began to blow smoke rings. "But you wouldn't let me sew us to the humans bodies, so we had to take more chances of the skins falling off."

Gudfaen walked alongside him silently, he was used to the madness that accompanied Teirvel, and silence kept most of the madness from progressing into plans.

"Fine stay silent Gudfaen, this is was a success think of what we can do now. One more step to becoming unstoppable, and bringing the keep to Prince Trollbane."

Gudfaen just nods and continues walking.
Edited by Teirvel on 2/5/2013 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
12/17/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Teirvel

Request noted.

Request denied.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Posted by Teirvel

Request noted.

Request denied.

Hehe

No spare on my end sorry there Rimeblade. I know it was a pain in the !@#$ getting mine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still seeking more brethren as we continue our campaign.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
((Bump for Undead ickiness!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]